Join for free
Page 60 of 79 « First < 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2020, 09:29 AM

Re: Murder by Police - George Floyd

It’s years since I went to America
I used to travel there through Miami to Belize where I was living at the time .Miami is arguably the most horrible airport in the world with the nastiest immigration Officiers .
Their rudeness is renown and they are of all races but they seem to have an especial down on white people . Its so bad people go thousands of miles out of their way to avoid it .
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2020, 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
It’s years since I went to America
I used to travel there through Miami to Belize where I was living at the time .Miami is arguably the most horrible airport in the world with the nastiest immigration Officiers .
Their rudeness is renown and they are of all races but they seem to have an especial down on white people . Its so bad people go thousands of miles out of their way to avoid it .
I found Miami horrible and couldn't agree more about immigration staff. Another place with horrible black immigration staff is Atlanta. Used to use Atlanta en route to Raleigh. In both case the black women were by far the worst and so outrageously FAT!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2020, 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by reg ->
You come across as quite a nasty piece of work, imho.
Perhaps reg, but he's probably right....The young white people mainly seen at these protests have been indoctrinated as with a diverse religion.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2020, 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
The filth that the police have to confront twenty four hours a day every day have trained and shaped the brave police officers who have to protect the decent public Into what they have to be just to survive.
Well said Todger...
One copper steps out of line and the lives of all the decent ones are put in danger.....
What would America be like without a substantial and effective police force...? I dread to think...

I would like to bet that the majority of deaths from gunshot in America will be from accidents or domestic disputes....Too easy to shoot someone in the heat of the moment, we don't want that here.....

The public or police should not have to carry weapons in a civilised society containing an effective police force. Surley, the trouble in America is because the police force are not allowed to be effective against a society that is allowed to own and carry weapons; Too many freedoms all whipped up into an angry frenzy by an out of control media, and too many black brothers with bad attitudes....
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2020, 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Perhaps reg, but he's probably right....The young white people mainly seen at these protests have been indoctrinated as with a diverse religion.
Yes OGF you must have notced 95% of them are white??
I assume most of them homegrown??talking to my daughter
about whats going on is like talking to a brick wall?

Donkeyman! 😟😟
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2020, 11:01 AM

Well said Todger...
One copper steps out of line and the lives of all the decent ones are put in danger.....
What would America be like without a substantial and effective police force...? I dread to think...

I would like to bet that the majority of deaths from gunshot in America will be from accidents or domestic disputes....Too easy to shoot someone in the heat of the moment, we don't want that here.....

The public or police should not have to carry weapons in a civilised society containing an effective police force. Surley, the trouble in America is because the police force are not allowed to be effective against a society that is allowed to own and carry weapons; Too many freedoms all whipped up into an angry frenzy by an out of control media, and too many black brothers with bad attitudes....
I think american gun laws stemmed from long ago before an
effective law enforsement force was established OGF and the
citizens had to bear arms to protect themselves!!
Unfortunately they failed to reform these laws as society developed?
It seems to be too late now

Donkeyman! 👎🤔👎
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

13-06-2020, 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Yes OGF you must have notced 95% of them are white??
I assume most of them homegrown??talking to my daughter
about whats going on is like talking to a brick wall?

Donkeyman! 😟😟
I know what you mean Donkeyman, same here, probably more with the grandkids (22 & 19)....What the hell is going on with our young people today; Vegan/Vegetarianism, saving the planet, carbon footprints, black lives matter, faces glued to a smartphone screen while in company......I hate to think what discussions will be taking place on the forum in 30 years time......
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

13-06-2020, 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
I think american gun laws stemmed from long ago before an
effective law enforcement force was established OGF and the
citizens had to bear arms to protect themselves!!
Unfortunately they failed to reform these laws as society developed?
It seems to be too late now

Donkeyman! 👎🤔👎
It hasn't developed for some Donkeyman.....
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom

13-06-2020, 11:30 AM

It hasn't developed for some Donkeyman.....
Yes sadly!

Donkeyman! 😟😟
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2020, 11:53 AM

Well said Todger...
The Wild West.

Page 60 of 79 « First < 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top