Join for free
Page 64 of 71 « First < 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 > Last »
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2017, 07:37 AM

Re: Trump to be the 45th USA President:your thoughts and the implications

How about responsible reporting,when did that become passe,I don't watch anything now except Fox and then have to ask what are they getting at?All the major news channel's here got caught with their pants down and now are trying to save face,sour grapes as far as I'm concerned,Using alleged this and that with no names C'mon,its bogus and petty.

Then yesterday a big bit of news about Samsung T.V.'s and MI5 in bed together,MI5 spying on British people using their T.V.'s.Samsung has admitted to it,Course MI5 is saying Pffft no way man.

A neighbor of mine Just bought a 55 inch Samsung,his wife was watching it and all of a sudden there was a Game being played on the screen,she went to her sons bedroom and asked him to come out he did and went to playing the game on the new T.V.,she said it took forever to get it back to her program.

Prying eyes and nothing you can do about it,I have a 60 inch Visio and it hasn't done anything like that,.......Yet.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2017, 11:27 AM

[QUOTE=April;1108829]
Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
It's not up to the media to scrutinize and demand justification of his policies April....That's the job of the opposition.[/QUOTE

Not in America, public scrutiny by a free and open press is a vital part of the system, especially when the system of checks and balances has been negated. The opposition holds little clout in a zero/sum political system like America's.

It was the press that took down Nixon, not the political opposition. And the press can be part of the opposition when fighting for facts.
The problem is if part of the press becomes corrupted and out lies(CNN/NYT) then you are on a path to anarchy.

Which I think is happening to America you are posed on the top of that slippery slop.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2017, 11:33 AM

Are you now at the stage where you go out to your local gun shop and buy some more machine guns in order to hunt down people who say nasty things about the Great Leader ?
April
New Member!
U.S.
April is female 

10-03-2017, 07:18 PM

[QUOTE=galty;1108989]
Originally Posted by April ->

The problem is if part of the press becomes corrupted and out lies(CNN/NYT) then you are on a path to anarchy.

Which I think is happening to America you are posed on the top of that slippery slop.
The corrupted or propaganda sites seem to be Breitbart, World Net Daily, Fox and other such quacky sources that are getting Trump caught lying. He foolishly gets his "news" from them.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2017, 07:27 PM

Such a great nation, sadly ruled and I do mean ruled by such an idiot. I doubt that history will look kindly upon him and those who pull his strings
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2017, 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Are you now at the stage where you go out to your local gun shop and buy some more machine guns in order to hunt down people who say nasty things about the Great Leader ?
Sound bites nothing else., and rather stupid and from you what a surprise..NOT
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex

10-03-2017, 08:07 PM

[QUOTE=April;1109412]
Originally Posted by galty ->

The corrupted or propaganda sites seem to be Breitbart, World Net Daily, Fox and other such quacky sources that are getting Trump caught lying. He foolishly gets his "news" from them.
Think as President he gets his news for the security services.

Ok all the news you quoted are from rightish news.

The left wing Libtards snowflakes/sjw and the like of CNN are trying to bring your country down to the level that my country suffered in the 60s until Maggie was elected and we were saved.

The Far left have taken over your country under Obama Trump is trying to take it back to the country that we use to admire.
SusyQ
U.S.
SusyQ is female 

10-03-2017, 08:08 PM

I'm definitely not a fan.Personally I liked Obama!(sad to see him go!) I am worried for our country. On a positive note.. I do hope he can make some type of good changes for us.He seems to be a good negotiator and seems to have have great kids which gives me some hope.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex

10-03-2017, 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Such a great nation, sadly ruled and I do mean ruled by such an idiot. I doubt that history will look kindly upon him and those who pull his strings
Would not go as far to say that about Obama.

Hopefully Trump will start to take the nation back to its core principles,
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

10-03-2017, 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
Sound bites nothing else., and rather stupid and from you what a surprise..NOT
I see that 12-year-old girl text speech is still in vogue.

Page 64 of 71 « First < 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top