Join for free
Page 640 of 737 « First < 140 540 590 630 638 639 640 641 642 650 690 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2020, 07:56 PM

Re: Things that annoy you!

Originally Posted by monkeypuzzle ->
The accident wouldn't have been my fault if it had happened, the thing ran straight across the road as I was passing at 20 mph. The owner would have been totally to blame for letting that ghastly small yappy creature off its lead.
........... ......
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2020, 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
No. The argument would be that one should always drive in a way that one can avoid even an unexpected hazard. Had you been on a push bike it would have been a different matter.

I wonder if MP thinks it would be equally OK to mow down a young unchaperoned child in the road, too?
After all, it wouldn't be her fault if the kid ran in the road, would it.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

21-07-2020, 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
People who don't take part in the 'What is it - mystery object challenge' thread!

JBR, may I offer a possible reason for this?

I personally find it difficult to find where the new game starts each time because all the separage games merge into one continuous thread.

I am probably not explaining properly.
In the Games for instance, Judd does a 'Who am I' puzzle game, but with this, as soon as the right answer if given, a new game begins from page 1 again.
For example he will say game no. 10 then add his new photo.
When that game is finished, the next one starts as an entirely new game which will have a title 'Game no. 11,' and so on.
So it is really clear to see where the new game starts.

I have looked at Fruitcake's puzzle thread, but find trawling through over 300 pages to try and find where one game ends and the next one begins, I find a little tedious.
If each game finished and we started from page 1 again, it would make it much easier to follow.

That is only my own opinion, I have no idea if this bothers anyone else or not.
I hope I haven't offended anyone.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2020, 08:33 PM

Games? Bloody GAMES? not on your Nellie, life is far too short.......
There's a world happening outside your window.....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2020, 08:36 PM

Things that annoy you!

Playing games on a computer or smartphone......
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2020, 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

I personally find it difficult to find where the new game starts each time because all the separage games merge into one continuous thread.

In the Games for instance, Judd does a 'Who am I' puzzle game, but with this, as soon as the right answer if given, a new game begins from page 1 again.
When that game is finished, the next one starts as an entirely new game which will have a title 'Game no. 11,' and so on.

I have looked at Fruitcake's puzzle thread, but find trawling through over 300 pages to find which picture we're now on I find a little tedious.
If each game finished and we started from page 1 again, it would make it much easier to follow.

I'm easily offended Mups

But in this instance, I'm not

PS I know what you mean and agree about starting a new page/thread. We must be logical people
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2020, 08:46 PM

Hi

People who think that because you are old you are stupid.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2020, 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

I have looked at Fruitcake's puzzle thread, but find trawling through over 300 pages to try and find where one game ends and the next one begins, I find a little tedious.

Good point. Perhaps the 'thread starter' (I can't remember who without going back to page 1!) might decide to do something about that.

Oh yes! It was Fruitcake! Of course. You said that, didn't you?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2020, 09:06 PM

Steel, self assembly Sheds.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

21-07-2020, 09:16 PM

Page 640 of 737 « First < 140 540 590 630 638 639 640 641 642 650 690 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top