Join for free
Page 68 of 71 « First < 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 > Last »
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2017, 09:08 PM

Re: Trump to be the 45th USA President:your thoughts and the implications

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Doesn't matter either way Mark, control of the masses will ultimately be in the hands of the most wealthy.
Fait accompli
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2017, 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
Fait accompli
Sorry Rachel, I only speak Yorkshire....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2017, 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Hopefully the powers that be can find enough evidence to impeach Trump. If not, I suspect someone might take him out by less legal means.
I thought you were against anything illegal.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2017, 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I thought you were against anything illegal.
'Flexible morals'!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2017, 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
'Flexible morals'!
And short on compassion!
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2017, 09:52 PM

Being disinterested in politics because of the ghastly quibbling, jostling for position, the lies, the back-handers, the corruption, the (in my opinion) disgusting behaviour of most of 'them' who manage to creep their way to the top of the heap, I find Mr Trump

refreshing

OK ... he's a lying, cheating load of poo (as is anyone who aspires to being a PM, President) but he is GAUCHE.

He is not a smarmy *******

Yes, he is revolting, but aren't they all.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2017, 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
Being disinterested in politics because of the ghastly quibbling, jostling for position, the lies, the back-handers, the corruption, the (in my opinion) disgusting behaviour of most of 'them' who manage to creep their way to the top of the heap, I find Mr Trump

refreshing

OK ... he's a lying, cheating load of poo (as is anyone who aspires to being a PM, President) but he is GAUCHE.

He is not a smarmy *******

Yes, he is revolting, but aren't they all.
I find myself almost, kind of, agreeing?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

05-06-2017, 07:24 AM

He certainly gets everyone's attention, isn't that what he's supposed to do.....
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2017, 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
He certainly gets everyone's attention, isn't that what he's supposed to do.....
Trump exists to pacify the dumb masses and make them believe that they have somehow elected well and created some kind of revolution. It's a complete lie of course.

The rulers of America will continue to do what they do, removing the rights and freedoms of US Citizens quietly and stealthily whilst the people rant and rave about distractions.

Millions will remain on food programmes whilst millions more continue to stockpile guns and ammunition for the inevitable "on the ground" internal conflict. The US is on course to become the 1984 totalitarian state, total surveillance, total control. People will be bagged and tagged with RFID chips and their privacy eroded. All in the name of preventing a bit of terrorism. The UK will follow of course as it always does.

Trump won't deliver half of what he says. He has simply established himself and his place amongst the top levels of the elite.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2017, 09:17 AM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Trump exists to pacify the dumb masses and make them believe that they have somehow elected well and created some kind of revolution. It's a complete lie of course.

The rulers of America will continue to do what they do, removing the rights and freedoms of US Citizens quietly and stealthily whilst the people rant and rave about distractions.

Millions will remain on food programmes whilst millions more continue to stockpile guns and ammunition for the inevitable "on the ground" internal conflict. The US is on course to become the 1984 totalitarian state, total surveillance, total control. People will be bagged and tagged with RFID chips and their privacy eroded. All in the name of preventing a bit of terrorism. The UK will follow of course as it always does.

Trump won't deliver half of what he says. He has simply established himself and his place amongst the top levels of the elite.
I'm afraid it does look that way. At first I thought not but now? not looking good at all. Another puppet on a string.

At this moment in time 1984 seems a done thing but not quite yet. My own eyes have been opened - or they are opening I should say - so others must be too and not all the world is under the thumb of the few. There is a little hope.

Page 68 of 71 « First < 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top