Join for free
Page 7 of 12 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2016, 11:42 AM

Re: Guantanamo

Originally Posted by Advantage Out ->
I'd love to smuggle in 93 Kalashnikovs and a pallet of hand grenades to those poor men. Then we'll see what's what.
Boy are you ignorant,and posting this really,you know everything is read and you just admitted to a terrorist plot,better run, when they get hold of this blatant remark, you could be sitting next to some of those you are trying to defend.Oh if you manage to achieve your goal there would be 94 bodies lying in spreading pools of their own blood,you being one,I say go for it,I mean your already turning gay why not go out with a bang.
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2016, 11:51 AM

Such simpletons.
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2016, 12:28 PM

Sorry. I was about to say ….. with such simpleton minds it's no wonder there are so many willing to start and perpetuate wars and conduct illegal facilities such as Guantanamo. I would have said it in my last post but the CIA were banging on my door to arrest me so I had to cut my reply very short. They confiscated the 79 Kalashnikovs, and the pallet of hand grenades I was saving for a rainy day. They would have carted me off to Guantanamo but the CIA owe me a few favour, (unbeknownst to the agents who showed up on my door step) but once it was confirmed by the CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia they gave me back my arsenal, apologised, and went on their way. I looked out the window as they drove off and I must say I am impressed by their civilian-marked HUMVEE with the number plate “ME-BIG 1”
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2016, 01:21 PM

Pity about the PM. I wrote it in an earnest and friendly manner. There is a definite problem here that cannot be denied. I'd prefer to sort it out and bury it, but I refuse to wash it in public.
There really is no need for any future correspondence.

My inferior intellectual capacity wouldn't allow for any meaningful exchange.

Besides that I don't agree with much of what you say and vice versa, I'm sure.
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden

22-03-2016, 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
...... My inferior intellectual capacity .....
Oh stop it, for God's sake! No one ever said anything of the sort about you - and I'm sure no one thinks it either. We have several things in common, you and I, and we've barely scratched the surface of it. So don't ruin it, OK?
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2016, 03:54 PM

AO
Your reply "probably the vocabulary was too advanced" suggests you are ridiculing my intellect.

Either your humour has by-passed me or you are forgetful, I'm not sure which.
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2016, 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by DragonsRealm ->
Boy are you ignorant ....
.... your already turning gay why not go out with a bang.
I'm a bit surprised, Dragon.
Really thought you were bright enough to explore different opinions
without resorting to that sort of stuff.

No doubt a Forum Rule or two have gone down the gurgler in that post but shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
(we won't tell anyone).
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden

22-03-2016, 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
AO
Your reply "probably the vocabulary was too advanced" suggests you are ridiculing my intellect.

Either your humour has by-passed me or you are forgetful, I'm not sure which.
A joke, a jab, a smile, a frown, none of it is meant to ridicule your intellect. I can't always agree with you, but it certainly does not mean that I don't respect you. You ought to have understood by now, with all the shared convictions we've had on a variety of subjects, that I have no reason to ridicule your intellect. Let's put it behind us.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2016, 04:56 PM

Tiepin aren't you meant to be on holiday?????
Shut up arguing and take a break for pity's sake... get some sun, get laid, whatever...but GO!!!!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

22-03-2016, 05:13 PM

A joke, a jab, a smile, a frown, none of it is meant to ridicule your intellect. I can't always agree with you, but it certainly does not mean that I don't respect you. You ought to have understood by now, with all the shared convictions we've had on a variety of subjects, that I have no reason to ridicule your intellect. Let's put it behind us.
Ok, understood.
Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Tiepin aren't you meant to be on holiday?????
Shut up arguing and take a break for pity's sake... get some sun, get laid, whatever...but GO!!!!
As for you, young lady.......whether I gat laid or not has nothing to do with you........unless you're the one underneath or on top or..........

Page 7 of 12 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top