Join for free
Page 7 of 57 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 17 > Last »
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2016, 01:55 PM

Re: Petulant Zionist Israel.

Originally Posted by Tregonsee ->
Just discovered there is an ignore function. I shall use it.
I used that as soon as she arrived on OFF. It was bad enough having to endure her hysterical pro-EU rants on another site without wading through the same shite here as well. It's a great feature.
Tregonsee
Lancashire UK
Tregonsee is male  Tregonsee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2016, 02:04 PM

I have never seen such disgusting words, as fLIcker posted on any public forum.
Absolutely no excuse whatsoever for that.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2016, 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I used that as soon as she arrived on OFF. It was bad enough having to endure her hysterical pro-EU rants on another site without wading through the same shite here as well. It's a great feature.
Oh good heavens! Don't tell me she's on a one-man crusade to get us to stay in the EU. She probably writes for the Grauniad too.

In fact, she could well be Junket in disguise!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2016, 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
What I like about Israel and the Israeli's is that they don't give a sh*t about world opinion. Numerous Arab Nations have tried individually to wipe out every man woman and child and have had their legs severely slapped. The Arab Nations have even tried it together and got their arses slapped. So I don't think that an edict from the UN, a totally pointless and toothless organisation is going to bother them. Point to note cherubs. Donald Trump is pro Israel and anti UN, we live in interesting times....
Me too! They take no sh*t and stand up for themselves. Something we have just started to do.
Flicker
France
Flicker is female  Flicker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2016, 02:43 PM

well I am pleased that some who defend Israel so strongly are not in agreement with some of its religious notables:

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...527410,00.html

headlines:

and that you think the behaviour of the Israeli militry and courts is wrong:Rabbi Eliyahu: Life of one yeshiva boy worth more than 1,000 Arabs

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/t...value-1.325892

I guess you don't agree with what everyone else knows...that Arab lives matter a good deal less than Israeli ones over there.

Course that was always the case...if not why did the new state of Israel drive over 600,000 Palestinians out of their homes in the Nakba? and refused them right of return?
Why do some Israelis take over Palestinian land and destroy Palestinian homes and crops and never offer to rehouse them?

Is it maybe because Israelis think Palestinians don't matter? The sooner they are gone the better? Including children?

I thought you didn't like Palestinians. Well clearly then you don't agree with Israeli policy, contrary the impression you give that Israeli policy to ignore so many Palestinian children's deaths is the right one.
I mean a child lobbing a stone deserves death, doesn't s/he? How about bombing a school or hospital during Castlead?

and it isn't good enough to say Palestinians hide behind children. Not thousands of them. So perhaps you could write to Bibi and tell him you think the killing of Palestinian children is not acceptable. See what reply you get.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2016, 04:38 PM

He got bored with you already .....?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2016, 05:18 PM

From the BBC

US President-elect Donald Trump has urged Israel to "stay strong" until he assumes office next month.
In comments referring to last week's UN Security Council vote which criticised Israeli settlement building on occupied land, he complained Israel had been treated with "disdain and disrespect".
The comments came in his latest outburst on Twitter.
It comes ahead of a speech on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict by US Secretary of State John Kerry.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2016, 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
The situation is that the Hamas Government puts its citizens into the line of fire and them provokes Israel .
It's call using human shields .
Why not blame the people who are causing suffering to their own people ?

Terrorist groups like Hamas, ISIS and Hizbollah who actually target the innocent,anyone from the civilized world does not .
And Israel is an outpost of the civilised world .
Hamas is banking their whole propaganda campaign on the moral compass of civilised people not their own morals -they have a different set of morals not compatible to civilised people.
Israel does it all can to avoid civilian casualties .
It would be far easier for them not to do so and just bomb indiscriminately and less dangerous for their own soldiers.
Hamas could put its civilians and children into the tunnels which its leaders use and they use to invitrate Israel to murder civilians . But it's doesn't because every dead child is a propaganda tool against Israel
Has everything calmed down now ?

Why Muddy, can't the children be taken out of the affected areas ? Like happened in UK during the WWII , evacuations from the most vulnerable areas of bombings. It happened throughout Europe, where children were removed from the atrocities. So why aren't the children on both or all sides of these conflicts taken to a place of safety. Gaza, I am sure is not large enough to hide children from bombings, and maybe the tunnels are used for various reasons. If they stay in schools or homes, the likelihood of being killed is so much greater. The same applied to Syria , why were the children still within the battle zone, and how can those who are responsible for blowing everything apart not even engaged with such an issue of child mortality ? Just because one side does something doesn't excuse the other side for the same actions.

You don't have to answer this, it's due to feelings within and because it upsets me , I don't think I will be back on this thread but so far as I can see, no one is right and even though Iran might be a threat with WMD, Israel also has the capability . Is that the new threat ? Israel were partly responsible for the invasion of Iraq, so will Netanyahu be believed again ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq%E...rael_relations

"According to John Kerry, Netanyahu (as a private citizen) was profoundly forward-leaning and outspoken about the importance of invading Iraq. It was reported in the Washington Post that Israel is urging United States' officials not to delay a military strike against Iraq's Saddam Hussein It was also reported that Israeli intelligence provided Washington with alarming reports about Iraq's alleged program to develop weapons of mass destruction"
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2016, 05:30 PM

Rehab, that does not augur well for Palestinians.

If the powerful Jewish lobby in the USA exerts pressure on Trump and his lackeys it will only mean even more oppression by the Israelis.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2016, 06:13 PM

"US Secretary of State: Two-state solution is the only way to achieve lasting peace."

Let's assume that this comes to pass. I'd have two questions:

1. Where would the Palestinians want the proposed border between Israel and Palestine to be?

2. Having achieved that, how much more land would the Palestinians feel they are entitled to?

"Lasting peace" in the middle east? You have to be joking.

Page 7 of 57 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 17 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top