Join for free
Page 7 of 11 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2010, 09:49 PM

Re: Coronation Street

Yes, Roy was wonderful! What was that crack he made about an Archbishop/Priest or something? - I can't remember it.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2010, 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by merz ->
Watched both episodes Mags and laughed all the way through, especially the last episode-it was so funny
Loved the bit were Rita was 'stroking' the carpet-the look on Charlotte's face was priceless!
Oh yes! that was classic with Rita ....I wonder which end she was stroking? I expected the body to fall out of the carpet at any moment!

Wouldn't be the seem if Norris didn't make an apearance would it

Roy being a bit tipsy made me laugh as well. About time he enjoyed himself for once
That must have been a first for Roy, I've never seen him enjoying himself so much!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2010, 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by maryl ->
Yes, Roy was wonderful! What was that crack he made about an Archbishop/Priest or something? - I can't remember it.
Thought Mary was going to tell him that the Archbishop of Canterbury was free to come and marry him and Hayley

She's certainly taken over wedding arrangements-living out how she would like her wedding day to be I suppose. Shame Norris won't marry her, could have been a double wedding
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2010, 10:19 PM

Thought Mary was going to tell him that the Archbishop of Canterbury was free to come and marry him and Hayley

She's certainly taken over wedding arrangements-living out how she would like her wedding day to be I suppose. Shame Norris won't marry her, could have been a double wedding
Poor old Norris is frightened to death of Mary, isn't he
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2010, 10:24 PM

'Thought Mary was going to tell him that the Archbishop of Canterbury was free to come and marry him and Hayley '

Oh Crickey, is that what he said? ...... Magic, now I'm laughing all over again.

Mary
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2010, 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Poor old Norris is frightened to death of Mary, isn't he
He is Mags....she is one dominant woman! Even poor Hayley agrees with everything she says!

It is right isn't it, that Corrie is only pretend????
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

30-07-2010, 10:26 PM

'Thought Mary was going to tell him that the Archbishop of Canterbury was free to come and marry him and Hayley '

Oh Crickey, is that what he said? ...... Magic, now I'm laughing all over again.

Mary
Yes, Roy said something like "Don't tell me the Archbishop of Canterbury has found a gap in his diary!"
maryl
UK

30-07-2010, 10:30 PM

When I am on my own next week I am going to settle down and watch it all over again on 'catch up tv'
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK

30-07-2010, 10:34 PM

When I am on my own next week I am going to settle down and watch it all over again on 'catch up tv'
What a true Corrie fan you are Maryl
maryl
UK

30-07-2010, 10:35 PM

And Eastenders and Emmerdale - I know, sad aren't I?

Page 7 of 11 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top