Join for free
Page 7 of 16 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2020, 01:09 PM

Re: Trump & Covid

His hands are hard to imitate
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2020, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Vote for a clown - expect a circus!
That’s good.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2020, 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
His hands are hard to imitate
Mad Captain Rum says "He has a woman's hand! I'll wager these dainty pinkies never weighed anchor in a storm."
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2020, 03:24 PM

Hi

The White House alone now has more cases than Taiwan and New Zealand combined.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2020, 05:39 PM

White House reporters react: 'Kayleigh McEnany endangered lives'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-54382914

White House journalists are reacting with outrage to hear that Trump's press secretary - who has been regularly removing her mask to speak to journalists at the White House even after her boss's positive diagnosis - has just tested positive.

"Kayleigh McEnany has repeatedly spoken to reporters without a mask on. She has recklessly endangered lives," tweeted New York Magazine correspondent Olivia Nuzzi.

Many reporters are pointing out that just yesterday McEnany held an outdoor briefing for reporters at the White House, where she again did not wear a mask
These people of GOP have no comprehension of the common good - they are only interested in self-aggrandisement .....

They even infect their own:

White House junior-level staff 'also tested positive'

According to US media, McEnany's cousin-in-law is among the more junior staff members of the White House to have their tests come back positive in recent days.

Chad Gilmartin, who is cousins with McEnany's husband, works as the White House principal assistant press secretary. According to ABC News, he tested positive over the weekend - the day before McEnany did.

Bloomberg reporter Jennifer Jacobs says assistant press secretary Karoline Leavitt is also among those that have tested positive.

It's important to note that the White House has not said how many staff total members have now tested positive.
There are 377 staff members at the White House ......
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

05-10-2020, 06:14 PM

I have just read that, since Trump's alleged "diagnosis", 2,000 other Americans have died from COVID-19, bringing the US death toll to 210,000 .....
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2020, 09:38 PM

News says Trump will leave hospital today 11.30pm our time. Call me a cynic and a sceptic, but I find it hard to believe that all this is not con trick by this crook. Time will tell, I suppose and if I am far wrong I will apologise.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2020, 10:13 PM

All the luck in the world to them both,just as I would say about any other people .
Smilw
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2020, 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
News says Trump will leave hospital today 11.30pm our time. Call me a cynic and a sceptic, but I find it hard to believe that all this is not con trick by this crook. Time will tell, I suppose and if I am far wrong I will apologise.
You and me both ..... there's something real sleazy and underhand about the guy, not unlike a secondhand car sales conman.
Give me an honestly dishonest incompetent British politician any day.

Mind, I had to laugh when his medical team came out to give that TV interview ... not one white coated personal physician , not two, nor 3, but 9 ... who just kept coming out the door like white bunnies popping out of a hat.
paula
scotland
paula is female  paula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2020, 11:33 PM

Yes ..it is sooooooo staged

Page 7 of 16 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top