Join for free
Page 7 of 8 « First < 5 6 7 8 >
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2017, 03:10 PM

Re: Selling home to fund Care home bills (merged threads)

Having been 'found out' about their policy on 'dementia tax', now the scumbag 'nasty party' and Barry are trying to hide all the reports which criticise it. Typical scumbag 'nasty party'!!!

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-a7748646.html
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2017, 03:52 PM

How is Barry trying to hide reports?

Get a grip UJ.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2017, 04:07 PM

Hi

I just do not get all this trumpeting about U Turns.

It applies to all Political Parties.

It should not be taken as a sign of weakness, but of commonsense, something which is sadly lacking in our system.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2017, 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
How is Barry trying to hide reports?

Get a grip UJ.

On another thread, so since Barry has aligned himself with the 'nasty party, only right I include him in my comments:

Odd that UJ, I take exception to your "scumbag nasty party" comments a dozen times a day, but if you can't take it then maybe you shouldn't dish it out. b
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2017, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
On another thread, so since Barry has aligned himself with the 'nasty party, only right I include him in my comments:

Odd that UJ, I take exception to your "scumbag nasty party" comments a dozen times a day, but if you can't take it then maybe you shouldn't dish it out. b
Now that is childish
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2017, 04:10 PM

UJ .. You're just having a gripe .... that has nothing to do with your daft claim that Barry is somehow managing to hide reports.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2017, 04:26 PM

Sorry I've not been around much this afternoon, but I've been busy hiding reports about the dementia tax reforms. Now, what have I missed...
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2017, 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->

In reply to your totally unfounded accusations that Barry was somehow being derogatory about your disability which he was not.

This is a personal vendetta against him.....otherwise you'd include me in this statement......as I too said very much the same.

Watch your back, Barry....his obsession is spreading.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2017, 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
TBH, if you can afford it, surely you should pay?

Are the complainants those receiving care or those that feel they are losing their inheritance?
Yes you should .
But its natural to want to pass something on to ones children .
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2017, 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Yes you should .
But its natural to want to pass something on to ones children .
Of course you are correct....it's what we'd like to do, circumstances allowing.

Page 7 of 8 « First < 5 6 7 8 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top