Join for free
Page 7 of 8 « First < 5 6 7 8 >
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2010, 05:09 PM

Re: What have you done today ?

Walked the dog (it didn't seem too bad at 9.30 this morning) and been, with OH, to see Invictus. Clint Eastwood does it again! Very good. Now in and have lit the fire and don't intend moving again!
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2010, 05:46 PM

What a day, . . would you believe I switched on this PC at lunch time and this is me just getting around to posting here.

After booting up I went to look at the brake pads on the Vectra, . . I took the wheels off to see how much the pads had worn and they aint even half way down yet,. . the cars done 34,000 miles, . and it's 6 years old, . . that lets you see how good a driver I am eh . . either that or it shows I stop for nobody.

Then I went to aloha, . . it's a small town 12 miles away, . . there's a scrap yard there with a Daihatsu Jeep the same as my Barbi, . . sussed out what I could scavenge off it and told the guy I'd be back when the weather's a bit warmer.

Then I fitted a Kenwood radio/CD player to Barbi, . . I have a spare multi-changer but it won't fit the Kenwood, . . why the hell don't they make em with universal connecting plugs ?

Later I shall go on E-Bay and see if I can pick one up there, .. they don't make multi-changers no more,. . everyone has moved to MP3 . . it's called planned obsolescence by the entertainment business,. . more ways to get your dosh outta ya.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2010, 09:14 PM

Danced a jig when I finally got dug out! A neighbor shovelled the two feet of snow off my walk! Other than that, just pottered around and came on line.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2010, 10:36 PM

This morning cleaned the inside of my windows.......no chance of me cleaning outside yet! Went for a walk with Hatti girl then went into work early to make sure I had everything up-to-date because I have the rest of the week off.....lovely!!!!!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2010, 10:43 PM

Oooh, enjoy that, merz!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2010, 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Oooh, enjoy that, merz!
I will Dandysmom...maybe having a few days in Derbyshire with my SIL as brother and nephew have gone ski-ing in Austria, but this all depends on the weather! Any hint of snow here or down there I will be staying at home!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA

09-02-2010, 03:14 AM

[QUOTE=merz;42719]I will Dandysmom...maybe having a few days in Derbyshire with my SIL as brother and nephew have gone ski-ing in Austria, but this all depends on the weather! Any hint of snow here or down there I will be staying at home![/QUOTE

Does Hatti go with you or kenneled/housesitter?
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK

09-02-2010, 11:14 PM

[QUOTE=dandysmom;42757]
Originally Posted by merz ->
I will Dandysmom...maybe having a few days in Derbyshire with my SIL as brother and nephew have gone ski-ing in Austria, but this all depends on the weather! Any hint of snow here or down there I will be staying at home![/QUOTE

Does Hatti go with you or kenneled/housesitter?
Hatti comes with me Dandysmom-she wouldn't survive in kennels. She has a whale of time with their lab. Sam-they are great friends
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2010, 11:16 PM

Had my check up atthe dentist today.....have to go back for a filling!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK

09-02-2010, 11:19 PM

Had a busy day today-cleaning and washing this morning-out walking and then off to the vets for a recheck for Hatti. Then it was off for fish and chips for tea. Then had a visit from my nephew who was on his way home from work-then time to relax..........

Page 7 of 8 « First < 5 6 7 8 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top