Join for free
Page 7 of 18 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 17 > Last »
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2015, 07:23 PM

Re: I'm A Celeb Get Me Outer Here

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
You've got a good point there Emjay, I noticed that not a drop of rain fell on the camp while the raging storm passed over. Why didn't it wash stuff away or at least wet everything, and the fire was still burning.
No Bob the canopy of trees keeps the rain of for a while . It's amazing how it does, I can walk down the lane and back under a row of oaks in a storm and stay almost dry.

I have seen episodes in other series where they all got wet as did the bedding and the fire was put out by rain.
There were also rivulets of water running trough the camp.
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2015, 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
No Bob the canopy of trees keeps the rain of for a while . It's amazing how it does, I can walk down the lane and back under a row of oaks in a storm and stay almost dry.

I have seen episodes in other series where they all got wet as did the bedding and the fire was put out by rain.
Yes I remember that, and someone left the hose in the shot.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2015, 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by Emjay ->
Yes I remember that, and someone left the hose in the shot.
You old sceptic Ej
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2015, 07:32 PM

Indeed, I remember when the camp has been flooded (and not merely by Carol Thatcher) .....

There is, however an artificial canopy over parts of the camp; the canopy is not just for shelter from rain and sun but also from prying eyes .....
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

01-12-2015, 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Indeed, I remember when the camp has been flooded (and not merely by Carol Thatcher).....
I remember that too
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2015, 08:56 PM

Yes that's right Meg, the leaves have a tipping point, a point that they can no longer hold the weight of the raindrops, but up until then it will remain dry under the canopy.
I have jogged through woods on rainy days and emerged dry, for a while anyway.

Unfortunately this mornings run in the pouring rain was under trees without their leaves, but with a good waterproof covering my upper body and shorts on the lower half only my feet got wet. Legs are naturally waterproof.

I'm at a loss tonight thinking who will be voted off, I have correctly predicted the last three; first Susanna then Brian and last night Yvette. I don't think they attracted many votes due to their input. It seemed Yvette never recovered from the tongue lashing she received from Lady C and withdrew into herself. I think she was glad to get out.
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2015, 09:36 PM

I just saw scofield in the opening credits. of IACGMOOH. pip knit.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2015, 12:22 AM

I wondered whether the wicked public might keep Lady C and Duncan in together till the end?
Don't the last pair have to work together on things, then have a sumptuous dinner together before they leave the jungle?

I reckon if he was left with just Lady C, he would murder her.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

02-12-2015, 12:27 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Yes that's right Meg, the leaves have a tipping point, a point that they can no longer hold the weight of the raindrops, but up until then it will remain dry under the canopy.
I have jogged through woods on rainy days and emerged dry, for a while anyway.

Unfortunately this mornings run in the pouring rain was under trees without their leaves, but with a good waterproof covering my upper body and shorts on the lower half only my feet got wet. Legs are naturally waterproof.

I'm at a loss tonight thinking who will be voted off, I have correctly predicted the last three; first Susanna then Brian and last night Yvette. I don't think they attracted many votes due to their input. It seemed Yvette never recovered from the tongue lashing she received from Lady C and withdrew into herself. I think she was glad to get out.
I thought it would be Chris or Tony
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

02-12-2015, 12:28 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I wondered whether the wicked public might keep Lady C and Duncan in together till the end?
Don't the last pair have to work together on things, then have a sumptuous dinner together before they leave the jungle?

I reckon if he was left with just Lady C, he would murder her.
I hope not, Duncan might strangle her
I want Vicki to win I think she is great..

Page 7 of 18 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 17 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top