Join for free
Page 7 of 14 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2017, 10:34 AM

Re: Ugly Looney Labour Anti-Semitism Rears Again

Harman is a woman on her own. 'Boring and humourless' as she referred to herself.
We don't have to like her, and you are able to call her what you will. The same with Corbyn. You can criticize him, for taking sides against your compatriots. We can all say what we want about the Queen, the PM, Muslims, Christians, the cruel Japanese, the Pope , the Russians , the child abusers, the murderers , the Saudi's the Germans, etc. etc. are you getting my meaning ?

People ,I believe ,are becoming fed up with being shut up for fear of being called anti-Semitic. It's creating a world where negative feelings will override sympathy and understanding. The more something is forced upon people the more it will be rejected.
If Harman had repeated a joke about Christians, do you think there would have been any reaction at all , and yet there were plenty of Roman Catholics who died in the holocaust ?

Maybe you can explain one thing to me.. what exactly is Israel's end mission in this world ? It's 70 yrs since the end of WWII , we have moved on from those atrocities, to more atrocities in other places, but do we know what Israel is seeking ?

I have a feeling it's connected to the prophecies of the Torah , but for those who don't believe in religions, the Torah or the Bible, it's a stumbling block to even suggest that.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2017, 10:38 AM

There is no 'fear' involved .
You can say what you like about the Jews you can be an anti Semite .
And you won't get blown up or assassinated by crazed gunmen .
Get my meaning ?
Why have you felt the need to bring in Israel in this topic ?
The Holocaust was nothing to do with Israel but everything to do with anti semitism it was then and lamentably it is now .
Have we moved on from these atrocities ?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2017, 10:39 AM

You do have a good point there, if the anti Semitic card is played too often it will lose its effect. To use it against me or any anti Zionist really makes it lose its power. The left have a history of supporting the under dog, Palestine in this case is the underdog, anyone really thinks either side is without blood on their hands is crazy.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2017, 10:40 AM

Really explain exactly how the anti Semitic card is 'played '?

What exactly is an anti Zionist ?

Answers on a postage stamp will do.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2017, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
There is no 'fear' involved .
You can say what you like about the Jews you can be an anti Semite .
And you won't get blown up or assassinated by crazed gunmen .
Get my meaning ?
Why have you felt the need to bring in Israel in this topic ?The Holocaust was nothing to do with Israel but everything to do with anti semitism it was then and lamentably it is now .
Have we moved on from these atrocities ?
Because you know full well, that any negative reference made by anyone who dares to criticize Israel, Jews, Zionists, Netanyahu , is always being referred to as anti-Semitic. Unfortunately people do have minds of their own, and all that silencing achieves is to drive things underground or into back rooms and dark places.

Now please answer my question, which you cannily, avoided.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

06-11-2017, 11:03 AM

Nonesense
This is about a vile joke about the Jews who died in the gas chambers .
Not about Israel but if you want to discuss Israel I will be happy to start a thread to accommodate you.

Also no one is silencing anyone
Is there is hit team going around to Harriet 'shouse ready to silence her ?
This is not Charlie Hebron .
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2017, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
If Harman had repeated a joke about Christians, do you think there would have been any reaction at all , and yet there were plenty of Roman Catholics who died in the holocaust ?
I believe someone said earlier that if she had made a joke about muslims, rather than jews, we would never have heard the end of it. There would have been questions in the house and she would probably have been arrested by the thought police.

But she didn't, because the Loony Party's policy is:
Muslims = good
Jews = bad

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Maybe you can explain one thing to me.. what exactly is Israel's end mission in this world ? It's 70 yrs since the end of WWII , we have moved on from those atrocities, to more atrocities in other places, but do we know what Israel is seeking ?
Israel's end mission is to create a safe homeland for its people, and it should be borne in mind that as well as Jews there are muslims living in that country.
Moreover, it has a continuing uphill struggle to do so being surrounded by muslim nations that would, given half a chance, overrun it and subjugate (and probably kill) all the Jews.
The Israelis have my sincere admiration. Our own government would have given in long before now.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2017, 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I believe someone said earlier that if she had made a joke about muslims, rather than jews, we would never have heard the end of it. There would have been questions in the house and she would probably have been arrested by the thought police.

Muslims = good
Jews = bad

Israel's end mission is to create a safe homeland for its people, and it should be borne in mind that as well as Jews there are muslims living in that country.
Moreover, it has a continuing uphill struggle to do so being surrounded by muslim nations that would, given half a chance, overrun it and subjugate (and probably kill) all the Jews.
The Israelis have my sincere admiration. Our own government would have given in long before now.

Whilst trampling on the rights of and ownership of the land of the Palestinians on which the thieving Israelis are building 'illegal' settlements!!!

https://www.channel4.com/news/may-an...-after-balfour
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2017, 11:44 AM

Israel it's self would be fine if they were in a place that hadn't any indigenous people already living there. I've heard they were migrant people hadn't built on the land, but surely that was their right to use it how they wished.

We condemn other people that ride all over the rights of indigenous people and Israel is doing just that.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

06-11-2017, 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->

Muslims = good
Jews = bad

Absoutely.

Page 7 of 14 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top