Join for free
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2018, 02:03 PM

Re: Hi, meet Mrs. Angry.

Originally Posted by Mags ->
You're sounding like a modern day suffragette, Mups ..... go get 'em girl!

Yes, I intend to do my best Mags.

After being bullied by my brother most of my life, then 'squashed' by other people and circumstances, finally, in my dotage, I've decided I won't put up with it any more.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2018, 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

After being bullied by my brother most of my life, then 'squashed' by other people and circumstances, finally, in my dotage, I've decided I won't put up with it any more.
That's the spirit Mupsy. We are all behind you - Sorry that sounded like a Pantomime line
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2018, 04:18 PM

Glad to see your training on the LTP thread has been of some use in the `real world`.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2018, 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Glad to see your training on the LTP thread has been of some use in the `real world`.

And you can pipe down 'an all!
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2018, 04:31 PM

Completely agree. Good on you........
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2018, 04:32 PM

That's the spirit Mups..give 'em hell
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

01-01-2018, 04:46 PM

Thanks very much one and all.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

03-01-2018, 05:46 PM

Just seen both the lovely chaps opposite this afternoon.
They have both done a witness statement for me for the insurance lot.
NOW, they will surely have to get off their backside and do something!

Also received an email from the claims dept. He told me he was arrangeing a BACS payment 11 days ago so that I could pay the builder. I found out he never did it. I wrote and told him I knew, and asked for the reason this hadn't been done.
He apologised and blamed "system issues". He promised to do it today.

I have little faith in people once they let me down, so we shall see.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2018, 05:52 PM

"He apologised and blamed "system issues". He promised to do it today."

Insurance speak for I'd forgotten. He can't blame the time of year either as almost all bank transfers are carried out on the same day electronically irrespective of the day.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

03-01-2018, 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
"He apologised and blamed "system issues". He promised to do it today."

Insurance speak for I'd forgotten. He can't blame the time of year either as almost all bank transfers are carried out on the same day electronically irrespective of the day.

I know Judd. He was lying through his teeth.
Even if he really couldn't do it on that day, has he had "system failures" every day since?

Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top