Join for free
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 04:07 PM

Re: Drama's on TV

Originally Posted by Beautiful Filly ->
I do like a good drama...and "Murdoch Mysteries" comes to mind. I've been a fan of this show since watching my first episode. It's not a typical drama...as it's got a lot of tongue in cheek humour...within it. The star of the show is Yannick Bisson, whom I've come to adore...

It takes place in turn of the century (late 1800's/early 1900's) Toronto...and the actors are wonderful...in their parts. If you get a chance, do watch a few episodes...then you'll be hooked.
A good series I grant you especially because it features the very lovely Helene Joy as Murdoch's missus. Even this series is being spiced up though with the introduction of Dr. Grace and her lesbian relationship. Poor Crabtree, he had tipped his hat in her direction.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 06:34 PM

Have to admit I have never seen The Murdoch Mysteries I will look out for that.

For anyone interested this is the trailer for Save me

https://www.sky.com/watch/channel/sky-atlantic/save-me
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
A good series I grant you especially because it features the very lovely Helene Joy as Murdoch's missus. Even this series is being spiced up though with the introduction of Dr. Grace and her lesbian relationship. Poor Crabtree, he had tipped his hat in her direction.
Hi Judd...it'd hard to imagine another actor in any of the main character's rolls... Poor Crabtree, indeed...will he ever find true love?

Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top