Join for free
Page 7 of 8 « First < 5 6 7 8 >
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2018, 11:39 PM

Re: Halloween

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Happy Halloween! What's with these these nasty pranks you all are writing about? We don't have any of that, outside of the rare pumpkin smashing . I didn't know you all had fireworks for Halloween - none here.

Since I'm at the at the beach place, we get no trick-or treaters ....but do you think I could get away with trick-or-treating for wine?

The lighted miniature houses are up (the mansion makes ghostly sounds)... my daughter is carving a jack-o-lantern or two and we watching a scary movie later.
Attachment 7824

When the hobgoblins were little we used to go to a pumpkin patch to pick out their soon-to-be jack o' lanterns. How time flies.
Attachment 7825
Lovely pics. X
I have no fireworks.
But we soon have firework night on Nov 5th.
Enjoy Surferbabe. X
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2018, 11:44 PM

Thanks you Sweetie Pie, you look like you made a festive time of it.

Boo!

xo
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2018, 11:51 PM

Thanks you Sweetie Pie, you look like you made a festive time of it.

Boo!

xo
I'm putting spells on naughty boys. X
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2018, 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
I'm putting spells on naughty boys. X
The forum alone will you out.

Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

31-10-2018, 11:58 PM

The forum alone will you out.

Haha love it. X
I'm looking forward to New York for Thanksgiving. X
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States

01-11-2018, 12:03 AM

How nice for you! Come on over!

I'll be flying to Dominican Republic and then up to Chicago. Busy week. Maybe we will cross paths in some wildy busy airport.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

01-11-2018, 12:04 AM

How nice for you! Come on over!

I'll be flying to Dominican Republic and then up to Chicago. Busy week. Maybe we will cross paths in some wildy busy airport.
We might. X
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2018, 08:51 PM

We had several Trick or Treaters last night, all very polite, if scary, they only took one sweet each! One time someone sounded like they were battering the door down, it was a tiny purple witch!
Here's my effort painting the pumpkin:

Apparently the children only trick or treat you if you have a pumpkin outside your house.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

01-11-2018, 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
We had several Trick or Treaters last night, all very polite, if scary, they only took one sweet each! One time someone sounded like they were battering the door down, it was a tiny purple witch!
Here's my effort painting the pumpkin:

Apparently the children only trick or treat you if you have a pumpkin outside your house.
WOW!!!!! That is really good Tess.
Aww a little purple witch, how cute. x
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2018, 09:31 PM

I was walking back home this afternoon and had a little chat to a lady with a toddler. I didn't know here but we got to discussing what a pleasant evening it was for the children yesterday. I told her we had 170 of the trick or treaters.

"Yes, we visited you."
Small world.

Page 7 of 8 « First < 5 6 7 8 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top