Join for free
Page 7 of 12 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »
Vaniy
Spain
Vaniy is male  Vaniy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2019, 11:17 AM

Re: Should Women Be Allowed To Walk Around In Public, Topless?

I don't like to see men or women parading about top less

On the beach OK or round the pool but in the high street NO!!!

Anyway its an offence over here for men or women to be topless in the street
But you always get some Knob head Brit walking about without a shirt

"Oo look the sun is shining lets take our shirts off" again NO!!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2019, 11:54 AM

For all that are interested I have just found this about the legality of sunbathing topless.

There is no reason why a woman should cover her breasts in public unless it’s in a place where others will be shocked or offended by seeing them.
In the UK, like most of Europe and unlike the USA women frequently bare their breasts on beaches and in parks in the summer.
The law is that it becomes an offence if it can be proved the lady exposed her breasts with the intention to upset or shock. The complainant has to prove this.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2019, 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
For all that are interested I have just found this about the legality of sunbathing topless.

There is no reason why a woman should cover her breasts in public unless it’s in a place where others will be shocked or offended by seeing them.
In the UK, like most of Europe and unlike the USA women frequently bare their breasts on beaches and in parks in the summer.
The law is that it becomes an offence if it can be proved the lady exposed her breasts with the intention to upset or shock. The complainant has to prove this.
Who gives a toss about legislation like this?

Certainly not me.

When it comes to exposing boobs I'm hugely more offended by women breastfeeding their kids and always raise a big time fuss when they do so in a café or restaurant.

If I want to encounter that sort of behaviour then I would go somewhere such as Sub-Saharan Africa.

However the most disgusting thing that I have encountered while having a nosh was when one self entitled Snowflake complete with brat took out a pot and sat the little MF on it to take a dump while in a crowded Beefeater fast-ish food joint.

I blew up at that.

I got told to leave.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2019, 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Who gives a toss about legislation like this?

Certainly not me.

When it comes to exposing boobs I'm hugely more offended by women breastfeeding their kids and always raise a big time fuss when they do so in a café or restaurant.

If I want to encounter that sort of behaviour then I would go somewhere such as Sub-Saharan Africa.

However the most disgusting thing that I have encountered while having a nosh was when one self entitled Snowflake complete with brat took out a pot and sat the little MF on it to take a dump while in a crowded Beefeater fast-ish food joint.

I blew up at that.

I got told to leave.
It wasn't posted for your benefit, it was intended for the 2 ladies who asked, earlier in the post, whether you can sunbathe topless in Britain!
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2019, 12:16 PM

A bloke saw his girl friend going topless.

He sneers "I don't see why you wear a Bra, anyway, as you haven't got much to hide"

She replies "Same reason as you wear trousers!"

The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2019, 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
It wasn't posted for your benefit, it was intended for the 2 ladies who asked, earlier in the post, whether you can sunbathe topless in Britain!
Whatever.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2019, 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Men can, why can’t women? We live in an equal society, so why not?
You can legislate to give people equal rights. You can't legislate to make them equal.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2019, 01:20 PM

I can't imagine even wanting to go out topless in public in the first place.
Not even when I was younger and had a good figure.
I'd probably be arrested now for scaring the locals.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2019, 01:33 PM

Women fought for equality with men.

I am not saying, l would go topless but if men can do it, why shouldn’t women be able to do it?
Or have women cherry picked the nice bits out of man’s world that they like best? Like equal opportunities and pay?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2019, 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Women fought for equality with men.

I am not saying, l would go topless but if men can do it, why shouldn’t women be able to do it?
Or have women cherry picked the nice bits out of man’s world that they like best? Like equal opportunities and pay?
Would you go bottomless though?

Just askin'

Page 7 of 12 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top