Join for free
Page 7 of 18 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 17 > Last »
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2019, 05:37 PM

Re: Anti Vaxxers Rubbish.

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Which I believe was not available when there was all the adverse publicity re the triple, but is available now.
It is available but not on the NHS. I think it was always available privately.

They should split the vaccines and let people have a choice. This would result in increased vaccination.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2019, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
What about the safety of the stand alone measles vaccines ?
What about it?

Are you asserting it is safe? Or not safe?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2019, 07:14 PM

Everybody has an opinion on vaccines, but hardly anybody has irrefutable proof! Even the Cochrane Institute cannot prove that the flu jab doesn't work because, if they did, the world press would be very happy to report it!

The whole point about vaccines is that it is a personal choice, so you either have it and risk not being protected from the illness..... Or you have it & hope that it will do as expected. If you don't catch the illness you will never know whether it has worked or not, but one jab is the price you pay to make sure !

One thing I do think is wrong, is for anybody to debate vaccines on a forum, in an attempt to stop people having them....unless they can prove it is unsafe...which even the Cochrane Industry has been unable to do

I have 4 insulin jabs a day and I know if they aren't working my blood sugar tests would prove there was a problem, so I am not likely to die.
One thing I would like to say is without this insulin, that was made by a pharmaceutical company, I would have probably died 30 years ago. These companies spend a fortune on making sure their goods are safe, and many people are still alive because they do so.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2019, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
What about it?

Are you asserting it is safe? Or not safe?
The question was to you. What do you think of the stand alone measles vaccine?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

09-05-2019, 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Everybody has an opinion on vaccines, but hardly anybody has irrefutable proof! Even the Cochrane Institute cannot prove that the flu jab doesn't work because, if they did, the world press would be very happy to report it!

The whole point about vaccines is that it is a personal choice, so you either have it and risk not being protected from the illness..... Or you have it & hope that it will do as expected. If you don't catch the illness you will never know whether it has worked or not, but one jab is the price you pay to make sure !

One thing I do think is wrong, is for anybody to debate vaccines on a forum, in an attempt to stop people having them....unless they can prove it is unsafe...which even the Cochrane Industry has been unable to do

I have 4 insulin jabs a day and I know if they aren't working my blood sugar tests would prove there was a problem, so I am not likely to die.
One thing I would like to say is without this insulin, that was made by a pharmaceutical company, I would have probably died 30 years ago. These companies spend a fortune on making sure their goods are safe, and many people are still alive because they do so.
Exactly Twink.

In some less developed countries people have to rely on natural remedies because they do not have access to the myriad of cures we do. Lots of children in poorer countries die of illnesses that you can vaccinate against.

All medicines have side effects for some individuals, be they natural or developed by man. Being ill is a risk in itself because there has always been danger that you will not recover. But vaccination reduces the risk of others being ill.

Yes some people have adverse reactions to immunisation but then some people have adverse reactions to paracetamol and some people die because they eat a peanut or egg. They don't know before they eat that peanut that it will kill them. In the same way we don't know who will react badly to medication.

It would perhaps make sense for them to have some sort of test to check whether someone will have an adverse reaction.

In terms of the Pharma industry I tend to agree with Realist that there is going to be corruption there. After all it is motivated by profits. However, my main concern is that they are likely to impede progress of medical innovation to protect profits of existing medication. So I'm sure they fund studies to discredit new cures.

Apparently Cochrane was recently exposed as being in cahoots with big pharma by one of its founding members. It's a shame that we cannot have a totally independent body. But any such organisation will be at risk of corruption by those who wish to twist the truth to be in their favour.

Who knows what anti vaxxers are after. It appears to me some sort of anarchic movement.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2019, 08:50 PM

Here's a bit more info to throw fuel on the fire for those who like to 'debate'.

I have just read two very different articles about vaccines, and I will quote the relevant parts of both:

1. "Doctors at a major pediatric hospital in the US are refusing to treat children who have not been vaccinated or haven't followed the proper schedule.

" This hospital is in St. Petersburg, Florida.
They have given parents a 90-day notice to get their children fully vaccinated or find a different doctor.
The clinic says it won't recognise the usual religious exemptions, even though it is an exclusion that is permitted under Florida state law.

"The clinic's medical director, Dr. Rachel Dawkins, says it won't accept any new patients who aren't vaccinated, and existing patients who have not been vaccinated, or have not completed the full schedule, must comply within 90 days.

"She says the vaccines have been "thoroughly tested" for their safety and effectiveness."

The second article is the opposite and headed - " Vaccines Linked to Autism."

"Children with Autism have "extraordinarily high" levels of aluminium in their brains - and one source could be vaccinations, a scientist is claiming.
Aluminium salts are added to vaccines to help stimulate the immune response.

"Dr. Christopher Exley of Keele University in the UK says - " Perhaps we now have the putative link between vaccination and ASD (autism spectrum disorder), the link being the inclusionk of an aluminium adjuvant (an immune response activator) in the vaccine."

"There are several theories as to why ASD sufferers have such large amounts of the metal in their brains. They could have a genetic predesposition, which makes them more liable to accumulate and retain aluminium, or it could be the adjvants in vaccines - or even a combinaton of the two."

So there you go folks, a bit more info to chew over, but imagine the response here if our kids/grandkids were refused hospital treatment unless they had been fully vaccinated.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

09-05-2019, 09:10 PM

That's interesting Mups. I'd love to know whether it's in respect of the MMR vaccine or vaccs in general.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2019, 09:20 PM

Important for people to get the available facts before making rash statements imho.

Cochrane HAS proved that the Measles works, let's get that straight Twink.

"Based on the available evidence, one MMR vaccine dose is at least 95% effective in preventing clinical measles and 92% effective in preventing secondary cases among household contacts."

But this is just a fraction of the info we need to be able to make an informed decision.

I could equally say that shooting a person means they won't get Measles !!

The crux of the problem with Measles vaccine, and for that matter ANY vaccine, is whether it has been properly, independently tested to a significant degree, and whether there have been unbiased comprehensive studies about the adverse effects, how often they occur and how many fatalities occur from the vaccine.

Unfortunately the vaccine industry has no vested interest in putting in place such testing and data because the results would be very detrimental to their sales and business.

Nevertheless these powerful conglomerates wield immense power and sway and as a result we are in the crazy, farcical situation where this industry is permitted to peddle largely untested vaccines on an unwitting populous with complete immunity from prosecution when they injure of kill people as a result.

You just couldn't make up such a situation and yet this is what exists.

In terms of Measles, it's patently clear that the MMR vaccine IS NOT safe to some degree. The same could be said for most vaccines. The VAERS programme and vaccine compensation programme speak volumes. Literally $billions have already been paid out to victims of vaccine damage. $billions !! There are heart rending stories of young children permanently damaged or killed.

So whilst the uninformed will wax lyrical about how wicked people are when they don't vaccinate their kids, they are entirely ignorant of the facts and have absolutely no idea whatsoever how much damage is being done by vaccines. Such people have simply been brainwashed by the media and health service Campaigns Of Fear.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2019, 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
That's interesting Mups. I'd love to know whether it's in respect of the MMR vaccine or vaccs in general.

It doesn't say which vaccines Annie.
I assumed it meant all available childhood vaccines?

Here's a bit more from the Florida children's hospital though:

" Unvaccinated children are at higher risk for becoming ill with a host of preventable diseases that can have serious and sometimes devastating consequences.
In addition, unvaccinated children can potentially spread a preventable disease to another child who may be too young ro be vaccinated, or who is immune compromised."
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

09-05-2019, 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Here's a bit more info to throw fuel on the fire for those who like to 'debate'.

"The clinic's medical director, Dr. Rachel Dawkins, says it won't accept any new patients who aren't vaccinated
Sadly this is not uncommon. Various GPs and clinics were also threatening to strike patients off their membership lists if they didn't take the yearly flu shot.

Disgusting profiteering and totalitarianism imho.

Originally Posted by Mups ->
"She says the vaccines have been "thoroughly tested" for their safety and effectiveness."

And she is totally lying through her teeth.

One simply needs to read the actual vaccine insert paper in the packet to realise this. It states clearly that it has not been tested for carcinogens or mutagenics. But we also know from the extensive Cochrane Institute tests that there is no reliable or meaningful data or evidence to suggest that the Measles vaccine harms people less than actual Measles itself.

This kind of position from people in authority position in the medical services is frankly disgusting.

What we need more than ever is objective research and good information. Unfortunately Big Pharma own and control the medical industry and have massive hold and control of individuals in the industry whose jobs are at risk if they openly oppose the agendas.

It is all totally corrupt and profiteering has taken the driving seat rather than any desire to make people healthier.

Page 7 of 18 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 17 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top