Join for free
Page 7 of 13 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2020, 11:18 AM

Re: Is it a conspiracy?

Originally Posted by cuphalffull ->
Excellent post Savvy. Common sense.
Seconded.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2020, 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by Savvy ->
For what it is worth, the advice of an old plumber.

The way to beat this thing is to limit your personal exposure. If you don't get it, you won't pass it along.

Follow the safety guidelines issued by the WHO or the CDC. If the people on the internet were doctors they wouldn't be wasting their valuable time on the internet.

The tiny virus is bigger than our national governments and our learned scientists. They probably will develop an effective treatment in a year or two but science can only be rushed so far. You can choose to stay out of its way it as long as possible but the virus is going to have to run its course; you just want it to run its course outside your body.

There are no magic cures, (regardless of what Jim Baker says) there are no health supplements that will help, no virus filters, but there are crooks out there ready to sell you things that will do nothing or actually harm your health and your bank account.

Remember that anything Donald Trump says is liable to change tomorrow. He can go from hoax to national emergency in a few days.

We are all products of evolution, we survive because we are intelligent. Use your intelligence and your good judgement. Make sure your Bullshit meter has fresh batteries.
If it were up to me, I would try to attrackt the virus. My body is strong enough to weather an infection. Certainly a mild one similar to flu.
It's my wive's health that keeps me from it. She has asthma, diabetes and heart disease. If I get corona, she'll get it. She might not survive, just as she might not survive the common flu.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2020, 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by marciniak ->
I love a conspiracy theory...... China biggest contributor of green house gases......Now pullution is down by 25%, its not that long ago they had Climate demonstrations and protests in Wuhan.

With China's biggest high grade Virus study centre in Wuhan, makes for convenient access for a young lab assistant who wants to save the planet.
Marciniak,

I think that you are probably the nearest to the answer than most of the others on here.

I think that there is, indeed a chemical weapon facility in Wuhan.

I also believe that the first known case of this virus was near Wuhan (someone said 5 miles).

Too much of a coincidence, maybe, but a leakage of some sort is a better bet than the mating of wild animals.

Also, I think that the rapid control, that the Chinese have managed to assert, adds to my thinking that they know all about this virus and have been able to apply fixed medically.

See, not a conspiracy theory, just a reality guess!

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2020, 08:03 AM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
If it were up to me, I would try to attrackt the virus. My body is strong enough to weather an infection. Certainly a mild one similar to flu.
It's my wive's health that keeps me from it. She has asthma, diabetes and heart disease. If I get corona, she'll get it. She might not survive, just as she might not survive the common flu.
I agree Solasch. I would prefer to get it out of the way thus preventing worrying about it but like you, my wife is more at risk than I am.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2020, 08:08 AM

The longer this goes on and the more I hear about it, the less I believe it was started by a bat in China. Is it not odd that Europe and America are the most affected areas, whereas the scumbag countries with no hygiene whatsoever, appear to be doing okay? Even ISIS has popped up and advised their 'members' not to travel to Europe.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2020, 08:40 AM

It’s a plausible theory .
If some entity wanted to destroy the worlds economy they have certainly done a good job
The other side is that scumbag countries are not going to say if their people are dying like flies or not. Ie North Korea .
It would be nice if ISIS all caught it or rather their elderly instigators did .
Their deluded followers are in the main young and can weather the virus with little effect.
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2020, 09:16 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Even ISIS has popped up and advised their 'members' not to travel to Europe.
Well they don’t want them to die from the virus as it would stop them from blowing themselves up. 💥🔥
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2020, 10:48 AM

Here’s another theory

Based on the idea that after each electrification of the earth we get a pandemic .

The latest being 5G which apparently comes out of Wuhan

LongDriver
West Sussex (coastal)
LongDriver is male  LongDriver has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2020, 10:58 AM

Yet another load of old bollocks!!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2020, 11:30 AM

If you believe than man is responsible for producing extreme weather and global warming with pollution, how could you not believe this theory. It's pollution just the same.....

Page 7 of 13 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top