Join for free
Page 73 of 106 « First < 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 > Last »
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2013, 08:50 PM

Re: Corrie

Can any Corrie fan cast their minds back a few weeks? Remember when Beth was getting her niece (??) to make more knickers so she could win the employee of the week, or whatever? What happened? Because of my being away in Malta that week I wasn't able to watch every episode on Catch Up TV when I got home.

Thanks
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2013, 11:21 PM

Can't help you there Jazzi, bet someone will be able to tell you though.

I think this Tina pursuing Peter Barlow thing is a bit silly, I don't think her charactrer would behave like that in the slightest. She's getting almost like a stalker!
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2013, 11:13 AM

Carla was going to sack Beth over it, but in the end decided she could stay and she would employ the niece as she was better at the job!! I think Sally was given the title of employee of the week.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2013, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

I think this Tina pursuing Peter Barlow thing is a bit silly, I don't think her charactrer would behave like that in the slightest. She's getting almost like a stalker!
It is a bizarre twist isn't it - I found myself getting irritated with the scenes last night, it's so out of character for Tina (typical of Peter though - pushes them away with one hand whilst clinging onto them with the other).

Can anyone tell me what's happened in the Platt household - how come David is back in the house and why did Kylie go on a bender?
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2013, 05:09 PM

Gail tried to call a family summit meeting to sort things out - Kylie's agreed to give David access to the kids but only supervised, and never with her in the house. So there's only Jeremy Kyle left now .... is my murderous husband really my long-lost brother? Tune in after this episode!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2013, 06:48 PM

LOL at eccles! (PC was running too slow to let me click on Quote)

How did Carla find out about Beth's deception though? that's what I missed.

I too am getting sick of Tina and Peter. I loved the bit yesterday when Mary *coughed* to get Roy's attention. I just knew he was going to offer her a glass of water!!

This business with the Platts is just going round and round in circles. At one time Gail and Audrey weren't talking to each other. The family seem to forget that Nick and Kylie slept together. They also forget what a little sod David's been all his life. Gail tries to hold the family together, does all the housework still and babysits, and all they do is threaten her with eviction or hope she leaves the country! I've never known such a down trodden woman in all my (soap) life!

Yup, Jeremy Kyle and Graham, where are you when you are needed most?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2013, 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
LOL at eccles! (PC was running too slow to let me click on Quote)

How did Carla find out about Beth's deception though? that's what I missed.
Kirk found a pair of knickers in Beth's handbag so Beth had to own up to what had been going on ....

http://www.sofeminine.co.uk/soaps/ki...-sp124099.html
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

17-12-2013, 08:49 PM

Brilliant! Thanks, Mups.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

18-12-2013, 08:43 PM

Why ever have they brought in the ageing and not nice looking Robin Askwith?! I've never ever liked him.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2013, 09:07 PM

That's him, I was wracking my brains trying to think who he was (then turned telly off before watching the credits!). What was he in?

Page 73 of 106 « First < 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top