Join for free
Page 76 of 79 « First < 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 > Last »
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2020, 09:25 PM

Re: Murder by Police - George Floyd

Originally Posted by galty ->
OMG

You reply to my post with a load of bollocks and nothing with what I posted.
Well not really.

You posted a link to a highly bissed and even contrived description and a spun account of some of the events leading up to the demise of Floyd, a criminal caught in the execution of a crime who was off his face on drugs and had faught against being arrested.

It's a bit of a shame he died but as of yet although held under arrest and charged with murder #2 he remains innocent until a court reached a verdict to the contrary.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2020, 10:46 AM

The UK is being swept along on a wave of guilt and fear of being called racist. Todger is right when he calls the supporters of BLM 'Useful Idiots' young people have always been susceptible to a good protest or some religious nut spouting a brave new world. You only have to look at the damage caused by Charles Manson, all possible because of the gullibility of young people.

These BLM protests have a much darker purpose, and people (both black and white) are beginning to wake up to the fact that they threaten the very fabric of life in this country.
Don't believe me, do some research as to their aims, they make no secret of the fact that they want to bring down the establishment.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2020, 01:40 PM

Is there any evidence of "dark forces" "darker purposes" etc? This is superstitious fear mongering without any substance.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2020, 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Is there any evidence of "dark forces" "darker purposes" etc? This is superstitious fear mongering without any substance.
There's nothing in the least little bit eldritch about the use of the phrases "dark forces"or "dark purposes" in the. Context in which I used them. Nothing in the least.

SURELY the use of such expressions in common language doesn't need to be explained?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2020, 05:26 PM

Hell Annie! Have you read what their aims are?
Surely! the fact that they are destroying our history and wanting to disband the police should have set alarm bells ringing.....
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2020, 12:12 AM

I think you're making a mountain out of a molehill OGF. I honestly don't understand what terrible things you think will happen because of the protest.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

25-06-2020, 10:18 AM

I think you're making a mountain out of a molehill OGF. I honestly don't understand what terrible things you think will happen because of the protest.
It's the driving force behind the protest that worries me Annie...
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2020, 09:22 AM

American police murder an innocent man

Probaby the worst video I have seen on police violence .

This is terrible in this case the man was white .

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/09/u...o-arizona.html

The psycho cop was judged not guilty but was retired on a police pension .
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2020, 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
American police murder an innocent man

Probaby the worst video I have seen on police violence .

This is terrible in this case the man was white .

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/09/u...o-arizona.html

The psycho cop was judged not guilty but was retired on a police pension .
Where are the riots, then?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

27-06-2020, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Where are the riots, then?
Just some random white bloke JB.....

Page 76 of 79 « First < 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top