Join for free
Page 76 of 83 « First < 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 > Last »
Deepwater
vietnam
Deepwater is male 

16-06-2014, 08:11 AM

Re: Who Is Nigel Farage

Because he is going against the grain, the establishment will not let him last.
Trouble is I and many others support him, the 2 main political parties are being pushed to one side, the New World Order will not let it happen, some bad will be found or made up.
sue_arnold
UK
sue_arnold is female  sue_arnold has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2014, 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by Deepwater ->
Because he is going against the grain, the establishment will not let him last.
Trouble is I and many others support him, the 2 main political parties are being pushed to one side, the New World Order will not let it happen, some bad will be found or made up.
They have already started.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...donations.html

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...-could-3685347
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2014, 10:10 AM

Just further evidence (as if I needed anymore) proving what an evil, conniving, thieving little toerag Farage is.
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2014, 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Just further evidence (as if I needed anymore) proving what an evil, conniving, thieving little toerag Farage is.
Sounds like he'll fit right in to British Parliamentary politics then...
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2014, 10:18 AM

Lets wait for the outcome shall we - this is an old story re-hashed.
manasota
South Yorkshire
manasota is male  manasota has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2014, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Lets wait for the outcome shall we - this is an old story re-hashed.
Its mind boggling how so many people who are otherwise entirely cynical about politicians, nevertheless have an almost childlike desperation to believe Farage is somehow a man of integrity, dignity and honesty. While any other politician doing a fraction of what Farage is doing would be (rightly) slagged off, Farage can carry on lining his pockets at our expense and that's alright to these people.

For pity's sake, ALL the evidence points to him being a dishonest chancer, taking full advantage of his fantastic luck of being paid to do nowt by the organisation he claims to despise, while being wildly applauded by the people he claims to represent yet who are being utterly duped.

He is hiding in plain sight - and laughing in our faces because he thinks we're mugs. But there's none so blind as those that wont see.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2014, 10:31 AM

Calm down - so far he's done some good getting the weaklings to pay attention and imitate his endeavours, so he is worth waiting to make a firm judgement on.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2014, 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Calm down - so far he's done some good getting the weaklings to pay attention and imitate his endeavours, so he is worth waiting to make a firm judgement on.

The fairy story - "The King's suit of clothes" by Hans Christian Andersen comes to mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy5W0UZdrAg
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2014, 11:12 AM

I don't think any of us think he is squeaky clean, I certainly don't but he is best of the bunch and still gets my vote.
manasota
South Yorkshire
manasota is male  manasota has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2014, 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I don't think any of us think he is squeaky clean, I certainly don't but he is best of the bunch and still gets my vote.
In what way is he the best of the bunch? He appears to be one of the most dishonest of the bunch, one of the bunch who's snout is deepest in the trough, and one of the bunch who is the laziest in that he makes no pretence of doing what he was elected to do, or even taking the time to dream up some actual policies for us poor saps to consider.

Cynicism is fine up to a point re politics. But to combine it with utter myopia when it comes to the biggest conman currently masquerading as a politician completely undermines your cynicism - Farage is the one to be MOST cynical about.

Page 76 of 83 « First < 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top