Join for free
Page 8 of 20 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 18 > Last »
Tess
Midlothian Scotland UK
Tess is female  Tess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2014, 11:12 AM

Re: Over 50s Club Midlothian Scotland

All quiet in here again Been for a lovely walk in the woods with my daughter this morning, it was showery but not too bad. I'll be working backshift again today...........then dayshift tomorrow but I'm not missing much weather wise as it's a bit overcast humid and showery here. Have a lovely day whatever you are doing
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2014, 12:32 PM

Afternoon Tess,hope You have an easy day at work...Piddling down here all Morning and looks like it's here for the rest of the day,

Feeling a bit gloomy as Family have all gone on Holiday,some to the Highlands,Eldest Daughter and Family off to Canada for four weeks....It doesn't seem that long ago when We were all excited about having two weeks off School/Work for the Fair Holidays and away camping/caravanning towing a boat behind Us,them were the Days
Tess
Midlothian Scotland UK
Tess is female  Tess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2014, 01:16 PM

I hope I have a busy shift......can't be doing with standing around doing nothing......makes the time drag.
Do you live with your family or are they nearby? Do you have any holidays planned? My youngest daughter lives with me and tbh I'm looking forward to her going on holiday in August for a bit of peace
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2014, 01:51 PM

LOLI used to think the same Tess..Now I have too much peace and quiet

Son/Youngest Daughter,live within three Ml's of Me,but Eldest Daughter lives in a wee Village in Kent called Little Mongeham...I've lived on My Own since Youngest Married 15 Yrs ago,

I'm not much of a planner where Hol's are concerned,I go when the spirit moves Me, What about You?
Tess
Midlothian Scotland UK

21-07-2014, 12:38 PM

Daughter phoned me at work yesterday......my blood ran cold she has never phoned me at work what could possibly be so urgent........eh mum where's my suitcase I want to start packing.......her holiday is nearly 5 weeks away!!!!! aaaarrrrgggghhhhh
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

21-07-2014, 01:51 PM

Just back from shopping in Asda in the Parkhead Forge,...have to pass by Shettleston etc' in the East end if I go by bus,the side roads have all been closed off and the Driver told Me as from this Afternoon all the buses will be detoured..So I guess I won't be back in the City until the games are finished

'Twas warm and sunny this Morn,now dull and overcast.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

21-07-2014, 06:49 PM

Hi to All You hundreds of Scots looking in...It turned out to be a scorcher of a day which I've spent in the Garden...long may it continue...My Fam' are up in Ullapool and Sky and They say the weather's not nice at all,hope it brightens up for Them,

PS...I'm just posting this because I think it's my 100th and I'll then become a SENIOR MEMBER.heh heh
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2014, 09:20 PM

congrats on your 100 post and becoming a senior member.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

21-07-2014, 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by Eliza ->
congrats on your 100 post and becoming a senior member.
Oh thanks Eliza,That's very kind of You
Tess
Midlothian Scotland UK

22-07-2014, 07:34 AM

I didn't know you became a senior member when you have posted 100 times. Well done May.

Page 8 of 20 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 18 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top