Join for free
Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2017, 11:08 PM

Re: Why her and not the other ones ?

What you find attractive is usually down to your first sexual experience. This could be right back in childhood when sexual awareness is still developing. You internalise a certain image and it can be very difficult to change tastes as an adult.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2017, 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
What you find attractive is usually down to your first sexual experience. This could be right back in childhood when sexual awareness is still developing. You internalise a certain image and it can be very difficult to change tastes as an adult.
I agree. I can remember being sort of aware at the age of five although I had no idea what it was I was aware of.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2017, 11:24 PM

Five!

I've cast my mind back and I'm not sure Annie's theory works for me.
Or maybe it does, I've always preferred older men. When I was a teen the teachers always looked more interesting than boys.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2017, 11:28 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Five!

I've cast my mind back and I'm not sure Annie's theory works for me.
Or maybe it does, I've always preferred older men. When I was a teen the teachers always looked more interesting than boys.
Yes five! I can remember it clearly. I can't remember what I did yesterday but that, I remember.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2017, 11:30 PM

At 5 I was still playing with Action Men!

(His Russian uniform and the French Resistance fighter's outfit were wonderful .. except when I put him in his diving suit and walked him along the bottom of the bath filled with cold water). That put him in personal danger
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

29-11-2017, 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
At 5 I was still playing with Action Men!

Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top