Join for free
Page 8 of 14 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2019, 02:31 PM

Re: Special place in hell' for those who promoted Brexit without a plan says Tusk

Originally Posted by Bread ->
You should do your research on corrupt Tusk and his polish henchmen.

There is a reason why Poland hate him with a vengeance. Google it up and his Watergate scandal, colliding with Putin murdering people and his dodgy ponzi schemes.

He makes Blair look like a saint
But then that is why the EU was created , a kind of watering hole for the old corrupt megalomaniacs
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2019, 03:28 PM

Re: Special place in hell' for those who promoted Brexit without a plan says Tusk

Originally Posted by marmaduke ->
But then that is why the EU was created , a kind of watering hole for the old corrupt megalomaniacs

Your spot on there.

They even have an EU Parliament building named after their famous communist founder .... the Spinelli Building named after the Italian commy Aldo Spinelli.

What a wonderful tribute
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2019, 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by weedeek ->
Got to agree with that. Folks on here should remember that this guy put his life on the line in his fight against the soviet system. He knows the importance of European unity. you may feel his choice of language was provocative but you can understand his anger at those who got us into this mess without making clear the possible consequences.
You refer, of course, to the remoaners.
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2019, 07:26 PM

And Jonathan says

https://youtu.be/54TH9zQzQGM
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2019, 12:19 PM

You should do your research on corrupt Tusk and his polish henchmen.

There is a reason why Poland hate him with a vengeance. Google it up and his Watergate scandal, colliding with Putin murdering people and his dodgy ponzi schemes.

He makes Blair look like a saint
Donald Tusk is entirely right, Brexiteers should have had a better plan.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics...ve-had-better/

Sounds like a politician who deserves respect, unlike ours

https://www.consilium.europa.eu/en/e...ent/biography/
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2019, 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics...ve-had-better/

https://www.consilium.europa.eu/en/e...ent/biography/

You should look into Tusks background.

Besides leaving the EU is a good enough plan for me

And I haven't seen any plan for the next few years from the EU. Does Mr Tusk have one and can you tell me what it is ? What were you voting for ?
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2019, 05:21 PM

You should look into Tusks background.

Besides leaving the EU is a good enough plan for me

And I haven't seen any plan for the next few years from the EU. Does Mr Tusk have one and can you tell me what it is ? What were you voting for ?
The last web site is about his background, if you had taken your blinkers of and read it.

I voted for your interest on the basis of 'if it ain't broken, don't try and fix it'.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2019, 05:29 PM

We were asked to vote in or out of the EU itsme, the majority voted to leave, and that is the limit of our involvement, it was left to our incompetent government to take care of the detail....And they have failed miserably by appointing a pro EU PM to water down the outcome of the democratic decision to exit the EU. Blaming all brexiters for the governments shortcomings will just make us more determined.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

10-02-2019, 05:35 PM

The last web site is about his background, if you had taken your blinkers of and read it.

I voted for your interest on the basis of 'if it ain't broken, don't try and fix it'.

But that's no a plan for the future is it ? Do you want the Euro ? According Verhofstadt all member states must adopt the Euro by 2025. Us that what you voted for ?

And I'm not blinkered at all I was pro EU for years before I became eurosceptics about 10 years ago when we had the finacial crisis and did some digging around.

Tusk is the most corrupt and evil piece of sh1t going ... why do you have so much respect for him ? His own country hates him and wouldn't vote for him to be EU President.

Check out his collusion with Putin, jailing of journalists, dodgy corrupt and illegal ponzi schemes etc etc.
itsme
Wigan UK

10-02-2019, 06:13 PM

But that's no a plan for the future is it ? Do you want the Euro ? According Verhofstadt all member states must adopt the Euro by 2025. Us that what you voted for ?

And I'm not blinkered at all I was pro EU for years before I became eurosceptics about 10 years ago when we had the finacial crisis and did some digging around.

Tusk is the most corrupt and evil piece of sh1t going ... why do you have so much respect for him ? His own country hates him and wouldn't vote for him to be EU President.

Check out his collusion with Putin, jailing of journalists, dodgy corrupt and illegal ponzi schemes etc etc.
Yes I did want to join the Euro if only to stop the rip off merchants in the changing of Sterling. Plus one could travel to most euro countries with out being bothered what currency is being used. And before you mention it I do know that some EU countries use their own.

Perhaps your strong dislike of Mr. Tusk might stretch to a web site that can back up what is for now just rhetoric.

How come the WORLD WIDE financial crisis changed your mind?

Page 8 of 14 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top