Join for free
Page 8 of 9 « First < 6 7 8 9 >
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2017, 04:46 PM

Re: Oh No! Chuck Berry Has Died...

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
phewwwww
Yep, a loving squeeze would do her good I think
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2017, 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Why is it that people make excuses for paedophiles?
So the fact that the child abuse charges were dropped means nothing to you then?
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2017, 10:35 PM

Excuses, excuses. Unfortunately some women will stand by their husbands even though they are evil perverts, even when they have abused their own children. On the Jeremy Kyle show this morning there was a woman who had been seriously sexually abused by her father during her childhood. He had been sent down for it. Her mother had disowned her for making it public!
Blimey Tarantula - You watch that trashy stuff. I am surprised. Jeremy Kyle!!!! - a voyeuristic slimeball ....and you think of Chuck Berry as perverted.

Edited to add (from Wiki)
"In September 2007, Manchester judge Alan Berg described The Jeremy Kyle Show as trash which existed to "titillate bored members of the public with nothing better to do". He went on to say: "It seems to me that the purpose of this show is to effect a morbid and depressing display of dysfunctional people whose lives are in turmoil. It is human bear-baiting." The judge characterised it as such "after a husband was provoked into headbutting his wife's lover in front of Kyle's studio audience".
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2017, 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by Ripple ->
I don't think many thought he was a likeable person.
But his music was enjoyed.
Do you mean Rolf Harris or Chuck Berry Ripple? The thread seems to have been sent a bit off topic.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2017, 10:49 PM

Excuses, excuses. Unfortunately some women will stand by their husbands even though they are evil perverts, even when they have abused their own children. On the Jeremy Kyle show this morning there was a woman who had been seriously sexually abused by her father during her childhood. He had been sent down for it. Her mother had disowned her for making it public!
I used to wonder what the driving force was behind you, I had you down has an avid Daily Mail reader, but having now read that you watch the JK programme I can understand your daily vitriolic attacks on nearly every topic posted now.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2017, 02:21 AM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
I used to wonder what the driving force was behind you, I had you down has an avid Daily Mail reader, but having now read that you watch the JK programme I can understand your daily vitriolic attacks on nearly every topic posted now.
She's just a thoroughly negative and confrontational, er, human being, Rehab I'm afraid.
It's never a good character trait and her personality is obviously the result of some kind of insecurity in her childhood. A sad individual.
Why she wants to continue on a largely jovial forum such as this is beyond my comprehension. I will have no further contact with this miserablist.
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2017, 04:39 AM

You always get at least one contrarian on a MB.

I saw Chuck in Cardiff in the 70's.Audience interaction was nil but it was good to hear those seminal songs by the man himself.
You don't have to like someone to enjoy their music.Wagner wrote some sublime stuff.
Ripple
Ripple is female  Ripple has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2017, 08:56 AM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
Do you mean Rolf Harris or Chuck Berry Ripple? The thread seems to have been sent a bit off topic.
Chuck Berry but it could equally apply to both . Sorry for the confusion.

Off topic until the Harris court case where Harris said do you know who I am or words to that effect... then proceeded to sing to the judge .
Then the verdict where he was completely without shame or remorse, Until then was one of many who liked and couldn't believe his guilt.
My sympathies now are with the the victims.
Also anyone who bought Harris art!
RAE
New Member!
Kent UK
RAE is female 

21-03-2017, 09:54 AM

Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2017, 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
She's just a thoroughly negative and confrontational, er, human being, Rehab I'm afraid.
It's never a good character trait and her personality is obviously the result of some kind of insecurity in her childhood. A sad individual.
Why she wants to continue on a largely jovial forum such as this is beyond my comprehension. I will have no further contact with this miserablist.
I generally pop into the site in the morning, looking for some humour, something thought provoking, something contentious maybe, but negativity just does my head in. A permant grump must do real damage to your wrinkle lines.

Page 8 of 9 « First < 6 7 8 9 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top