Join for free
Page 8 of 34 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 18 > Last »
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2010, 08:18 AM

Re: The Daily Thread

Good morning.

Sitting in front of my computer is enjoying life where I am concerned, antibrown!
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2010, 10:42 AM

Good Morning AB, Qetta and Everyone.

Hope each of you enjoy a lovely Saturday.

Take care and stay safe.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2010, 01:54 PM

Hello OFFers!

Hope everyone is having a good day. I've been back to the garden centre again this morning and finally bought 3 dozen winter pansies ...... and 3 bags of MP compost, hopefully I'll be able to plant them out next week.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2010, 04:40 PM

Hi all. Really chilly this morning, only 18 C (64 F), wearing sweats and a sweater!! But it is sunny.It was so cool last night I had to close the bedroom windows; been open since sometime in May. Still reading my huge 1000 page epic so no library run today.

Hope it's a good day for all.
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2010, 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Hi all. Really chilly this morning, only 18 C (64 F), wearing sweats and a sweater!! But it is sunny.It was so cool last night I had to close the bedroom windows; been open since sometime in May. Still reading my huge 1000 page epic so no library run today.

Hope it's a good day for all.
Really chilly 18C? That is positively tropical around here!

It is about 16C indoors and I am trying not to put the central heating on, even though my husband is moaning. I have put the fan heater on though!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2010, 08:48 PM

Hey, qetta, when the morning lows have been in the high 20s - low 30s for months, 18 C IS chilly!! Washington is very warm in the Summer.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2010, 09:43 PM

Usual Saturday-household jobs, walking then after dinner weekly shop at supermarket. Pottered in garden and then a two hour stroll along canal-don't know where everyone was, but never met one person or saw one duck!!!!!
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2010, 07:20 AM

Morning all

I am working all day today, lets hope everyone behaves themselves!

I shared my bed with a large spider last night which ran across me in the night. I must admit that I shot out of bed with a screech I found a large one, presumed murdered by Fiji, on the bed before I got in and currently have one on the ceiling which is presumably the one that decided to join me in the night

I hope you all have a good day today.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2010, 07:44 AM

Good Moetmum and morning everyone else of course.

Dont you just spiders!! they appear out of nowhere and frighten the life out of some people. We never kill them and Dylan just walks away when the appear. They do say that it is a clean house where spiders settle, I think it is becasue they eat flys etc which carry germs.

We had planned a walk over Orest head (google it) but I now think it will be via the internet or my DVD of lakeland scenes as the rain is relentlessly trying to create lakes everywhere.

Whatever you do have a nice day.
Dancingsky
None

19-09-2010, 08:14 AM

I have always like spiders, enough to own two tarantulas. I even had a slight twinge of regret when the last one turned up its feelers last year. I never felt like that about the demise of any of the other myriad of animals we have owned over the last 41 years.

Page 8 of 34 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 18 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top