Join for free
Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2017, 08:54 PM

Re: Political threads

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Why the sudden explosion of political threads?

I know we've always have sections for that topic, but I just clicked on "New Posts" and 10 . . yes 10 threads popped up all about Labour and politics, all in one go!!

I feel politics are swallowing us up. We will all be sucked into Jeremy Corbyn's bubble, never to be seen again.

I know I am being flippant, but I have never seen so many threads on the same subject before.

Art, here again is my OP.

As you can see, I have merely asked WHY the sudden explosion on that night, of political threads.
I said in a joking manner about we will all be sucked up in to Corbyn's bubble never to be seen again.
I said I was being flippant, and had never seen so many threads on the same subject before.

I did NOT ask for anything to be banned.
I did NOT criticize anyone personally.
I did NOT say it should not be allowed.

Other comments have developed and changed this thread since the OP.

You say 'live and let live'. Does that mean everyone else can have an opinion except me?

As for saying "don't read them then" - I don't.
I merely noticed the amount of titles one after another, after another.

That is my last word on this thread. You can carry on arguing if you wish, but I am sick of arguments, sick of bad feeling, sick of politics - and sick of being told I shouldn't say that.

TWINK . . thank you. x

Now I'm off to flounce in peace.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2017, 09:09 PM

"There is a time and place for everything, and this is neither the time or the place".

Inspector Clouseau.
gasman
Kent, UK
gasman is male  gasman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2017, 09:12 PM

As you can see, I have merely asked WHY the sudden explosion on that night, of political threads.
I said in a joking manner about we will all be sucked up in to Corbyn's bubble never to be seen again.
I said I was being flippant, and had never seen so many threads on the same subject before.

You say 'live and let live'. Does that mean everyone else can have an opinion except me?

That is my last word on this thread. You can carry on arguing if you wish, but I am sick of arguments, sick of bad feeling, sick of politics - and sick of being told I shouldn't say that.

TWINK . . thank you. x

Now listen here young lady, there is no such thing as bad feeling and being told what to do. You and I are always right, it's the others that have it wrong.
Bloomin' useless dem is innit !!!
OK girl, let's flounce - 1, 2 ,3 ------- woohoo
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2017, 09:31 PM

TWINK . . thank you. x

Mups, Was it something l said?

Come on cheer up! You know you'd miss Judd the Stud!

Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top