Join for free
Page 8 of 12 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2020, 09:34 AM

Re: Carole

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
So there you have the answer to why CV has employed cosmetic surgery - if indeed she has and IF she has she's made a damn good job of it too.

A whole lot better than some old toad who has tried to fill her wrinkles with talc used like polyfilla and makeup by Dulux.
TAT, She’s made a damn good job of it? Are you having a giraffe?

How can men touch those false silicone breasts, that look like upside down Pyrex bowls?
As for that ginormous bottom, it must always be knocking stuff off low tables or getting jammed in doorways.

Sex appeal comes from the eyes and within. Women who have it, ooze it and never lose it. The biggest false bazookas in the world and a huge shelf-like bottom will never replace it.

Now go and look at the pic of her and look at her eyes..they’re dead.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2020, 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
I thought just for a minute there I saw a couple of other rather nice assets too!
you don't get many of them to the pound
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2020, 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
TAT, She’s made a damn good job of it? Are you having a giraffe?

How can men touch those false silicone breasts, that look like upside down Pyrex bowls?
As for that ginormous bottom, it must always be knocking stuff off low tables or getting jammed in doorways.

Sex appeal comes from the eyes and within. Women who have it, ooze it and never lose it. The biggest false bazookas in the world and a huge shelf-like bottom will never replace it.

Now go and look at the pic of her and look at her eyes..they’re dead.

Art....she is fake...her face is plastic...so are her boobs....she was the most natural beauty in her day.

Some woman need to be desired and lusted after by men...she is one of them....that is why they have all this surgery...
They love the attention!....quite sad really.
She is younger than you Art....but looks much older....

Beauty is also in the eye of the beholder......Madonna is another one...look at the state of her....with a 25 yr old toy boy....old enough to be her grandson....pervert.

What type of men do these woman attract.....you tell me.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2020, 09:57 AM

My life, jealousy is a terrible thing.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2020, 10:01 AM

There is no way I am jealous of Carol Vorderman....I would hate to be her....she looks terrible...and that is on camera....God knows what she would look like in real life.

Thank God I embrace my ageing face and body.....

Why do some woman have all of this plastic surgery?

Because they are insecure about the way they look......then end up looking worse....I am watching a film at the moment...celebrity plastic surgeons...just started watching it last night.
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2020, 10:33 AM

Every time I see this woman on the Postcode Lottery adverts, I assume it's CV, (pre ops of course!). Was she moonlighting to pay for them ghastly procedures, that have mutilated her body!?? She was, like this lady in the adverts, a fine looking female, what was she thinking!!!

Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2020, 10:35 AM

My life, jealousy is a terrible thing.
Oh come on! What a typical, predictable thing to say.
I nearly, nearly added to the post... words to the effect of... l bet you say, l’m jealous.
And you did!

Ok, my 38DD’s need a bit of scaffolding but when l lie down they look fine! Oh, and my bottom is still pert, so l’m told.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2020, 10:38 AM

I nearly, nearly added to the post... words to the effect of... l bet you say, l’m jealous.
And you did!
Whatever.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2020, 12:12 PM

Laughter lines? WRINKLES.

And some old bats DO use talc like polyfilla. My great aunt was a classic example. Goodness knows what it was but it did involve talc and goose fat and (I think) "ittar of rose". She made up a jar of the stuff each week. I think it was a "fashion" she brought from The Old Country.

That and wintergreen. Again a homebrew based on goose fat. She died when I was five, a hundred and one years old, spoke seven languages and smelt like a bloody mothball, didn't like me or any kids but she left a lasting impression on me.
My impression from this is that ENVY is at the root of so much cattiness displayed here.
Sir.

I do not envy any body especially celebrities who are really very ordinary people with money, and many are not talented and they wear wigs. Well when they take their false teeth out I wonder what they look like in bed?

My family including grandchildren love me very much and think I am the best Cook in the World and beautiful,.. in their eyes. That is what matters to me.

And I have never had any ambition, to look like a Plastic Doll
Men are just as bad these days with all sorts of enhancements for hair and skins and...enlargements too.

Ohh!! Mavis!!
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2020, 12:18 PM

And you did!

Ok, my 38DD’s need a bit of scaffolding but when l lie down they look fine! Oh, and my bottom is still pert, so l’m told.
Quite so Artangel

Who can be jealous of a pneumatic breast and bottom, that might go "Bang" if you get to close. Also,they have to be renovated every few years at great expense.
What a palaver!

Page 8 of 12 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top