Join for free
Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8
Baxter8
Somerset
Baxter8 is female  Baxter8 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2016, 10:58 PM

Re: Get out now.

It's odd at one (very fleeting) point I mistakenly considered you to be a worthy adversary - but you're not, you're really quite tedious.

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Not at all .. I just took pity on you .. temporarily.
PhilipM
Wales, UK
PhilipM is male  PhilipM has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2016, 10:59 PM

This one does. The skill lies in the angle of trajectory of the brush and correct wrist action.

Yes ... hilarious wasn't it. I loved it.
Sadly when I registered I made a spelling error. .. and forgot to put an n on the end of my name. I've felt like a fraud ever since.
Thank you for that!! I will look upon your posts differently in future.

It seems a pity that this thread seems to have gone in strange directions for the last few pages but it is Saturday night when some may have had a tincture as to be honest so have I!
gasman
Kent, UK
gasman is male  gasman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2016, 11:04 PM

Don't believe her about her intellect gasman .... Bax can't even outwit a pig who scrubs loos for a living.
I take people at face value and no way Pedro would she outwit a pig. Just re - read her posts to Tpin and make your own mind up.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2016, 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by Baxter8 ->
It's odd at one (very fleeting) point I mistakenly considered you to be a worthy adversary - but you're not, you're really quite tedious.
Your problem is you have a short attention span ..... put the gin away, it'll help , and then you'll be able to up your game.
PhilipM
Wales, UK
PhilipM is male  PhilipM has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2016, 11:09 PM

Please stop fighting over nothing when there are huge things which need to be tackled . This is not a sawdust on the floor pub!!
PhilipM
Wales, UK

08-10-2016, 11:19 PM

I don't like gin anyway!
gasman
Kent, UK
gasman is male  gasman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2016, 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by PhilipM ->
Please stop fighting over nothing when there are huge things which need to be tackled . This is not a sawdust on the floor pub!!
Very true PM, but, our very fundamental institution consisted of sawdust scattered floor pubs. So, whilst here in the aforementioned pub, what huge things would you like to tackle?
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2016, 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by PhilipM ->
I don't like gin anyway!
Me neither ... give me a nice cuppa and some ginger nuts to dunk any day of the week.
PhilipM
Wales, UK

09-10-2016, 12:17 AM

Originally Posted by gasman ->
Very true PM, but, our very fundamental institution consisted of sawdust scattered floor pubs. So, whilst here in the aforementioned pub, what huge things would you like to tackle?
Well the £ and the Syrian refugee crisis are the most immediately pressing serious ones but it is getting late on a Saturday night and thoughts may turn to lighter matters?!

Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top