Join for free
Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2018, 03:24 PM

Re: Has Prince Philip Died?

I wouldn't blame her if she decided to retire and join her husband to enjoy some quality time together. Sad, they are apart at this stage of their lives.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2018, 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
I wouldn't blame her if she decided to retire and join her husband to enjoy some quality time together. Sad, they are apart at this stage of their lives.
What I have noticed is that since he stopped following her around, she has seemed much, much happier. She even smiles now and then.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2018, 03:29 PM

Their choice no one is twisting their arms .
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2018, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
What I have noticed is that since he stopped following her around, she has seemed much, much happier. She even smiles now and then.
Very observant, it might be that she is relieved not to be wondering what gaffe might slip out. .
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK

22-07-2018, 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Their choice no one is twisting their arms .
Admiration for the Queen, deserves respect for her work ethic and sense of duty.
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2018, 05:35 PM

Funny how rumours start...bbc- would certainly let us all know by news flash ...he retires just like the rest of the public ' doing what he wants now ' maybe he lays in bed till 12 who knows
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2018, 05:37 PM

Admiration for the Queen, deserves respect for her work ethic and sense of duty.
As I said it's her choice she has any amount of heirs who will do the job.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2018, 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by Maddy ->
Funny how rumours start...bbc- would certainly let us all know by news flash ...he retires just like the rest of the public ' doing what he wants now ' maybe he lays in bed till 12 who knows
Watching Jeremy Kyle!!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

22-07-2018, 07:00 PM

That would finish anyone off much less an nonagenarian.

Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top