Join for free
Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2016, 10:40 AM

Re: Boys Life ruined by sex at 15 with Air Hostess.

Originally Posted by Pug ->
Diddums! WHAT a pansy! The wimp's lucky he didn't have to constantly fight off a lusting Emma Peel,like wot I had to...honest! I mean,I can't blame her for fancying me-but the constant demands for my poor bod as she unzipped her cat-suit,were a real trial!
I think you may be mistaken Pug me old son, Emma only had eyes for me....That was until I got off with this randy old air hostess! She taught me everything I know! ........Well, almost everything.
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2016, 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Aye She could Arty...good job She wasn't His Schoolteacher though
Good thing he wasn't HOMESCHOOLED,Dad might have something to say that.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2016, 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by DragonsRealm ->
Good thing he wasn't HOMESCHOOLED,Dad might have something to say that.
Well I am sure dad would have been happy to help him with his homework.
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2016, 12:00 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I think you may be mistaken Pug me old son, Emma only had eyes for me....That was until I got off with this randy old air hostess! She taught me everything I know! ........Well, almost everything.

Ah-that must be why I had to start repeatedly rebuffing Tara King....well....until she showed me her tattoo-after that,I was putty in her hands..........#sigh#

Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top