Join for free
Page 8 of 62 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 > Last »
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2017, 08:19 AM

Re: Shooting outside Parliament

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
They would probaby say they are not real Muslims.
You are probably right Muddy, but how could they know that when damaging the twin towers or blowing up an airport, or train station......don't real Muslims travel without letting radicals know where they will all be?
I hate the thought of some poor Muslim believing that Islam is a religion of peace, and then they go out and get killed because some, who control the religion, think they need to use violence to get new believers.
They want all humans to follow Islam, but they may be killing possible converts with their violence......or are they displaying racism, by making sure that no white people can join them?
I would love to question them on this topic
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2017, 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
These terrorists give their lives to please Allah.. or more likely they are looking forward to the milk and honey life that they expect Allah to give them.
Even if they are stupid enough to believe all that, I wonder how Allah would feel if they killed other devout Muslims..... because they don't seem to be selective about who they kill.
I would love to see how many of those killed in these attacks are decent Muslim people, and then ask the terrorists how they think Allah would feel about what they had done
I wonder how ISIS would explain this to them, or anybody else who encourages this type of action?
It wouldn't worry them in the least. Human life has no value whatever for these deluded and dangerous morons. If a "good" muslim (in their terms) died as a result of their terrorist actions, then that muslim would go to heaven anyway and be rewarded accordingly as a holy martyr. If they didn't regard them as good muslims - If they were Shia for example rather than Sunni - then they would feel that, as apostates, the Shia deserve to die anyway. There are no shades of grey in the ISIS philosophy, only black and white - you either accept them 100% or you deserve to die. Naturally, most of our concern is with what Islamic terrorists are trying to do in our western countries, but worldwide, their targets are more often fellow Muslims. It is estimated that worldwide, over 10,000,000 muslims have been killed by other muslims since the 1960s, so killing a few muslims in their terrorist outrages is the last thing that would worry them.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2017, 08:29 AM

Originally Posted by MickB ->
It wouldn't worry them in the least. Human life has no value whatever for these deluded and dangerous morons. If a "good" muslim (in their terms) died as a result of their terrorist actions, then that muslim would go to heaven anyway and be rewarded accordingly as a holy martyr. If they didn't regard them as good muslims - If they were Shia for example rather than Sunni - then they would feel that, as apostates, the Shia deserve to die anyway. There are no shades of grey in the ISIS philosophy, only black and white - you either accept them 100% or you deserve to die. Naturally, most of our concern is with what Islamic terrorists are trying to do in our western countries, but worldwide, their targets are more often fellow Muslims. It is estimated that worldwide, over 10,000,000 muslims have been killed by other muslims since the 1960s, so killing a few muslims in their terrorist outrages is the last thing that would worry them.
Thanks Mick, I expect I already knew that, but you have just reminded me that there is no reasoning with terrorists
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2017, 09:20 AM

I wondered why they haven't released the name of the attacker but a ex superintendent of police said they are keeping details under wraps because they think it is a planned attack linked to Islamic extremism .
So they need to root out the rest of the network .
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2017, 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by JimmyC ->

Have you got something against the Poms, mate? I see you skillfully inserted your own anti-Catholic anti-Irish prejudice there, while rabbiting on about "respect"...

Is there something wrong with your comprehension? how you arrived at anti Irish or anti catholic from what I said is totally beyond me. My children are catholics you goose.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2017, 09:37 AM

I just hope all Muslims are not going to be branded as terrorists, because of what the evil extremists get up to in the name of Islam. Extremists Christians have been responsible for a lot of evil in times gone by like the Spanish Inquisition, for example.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2017, 09:40 AM

NO ONE is branding ALL Muslims as terrorists the same as all people who buy new cars are not boasters .
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2017, 10:01 AM

They have not yet confirmed that it's an islamic terrorist and are being careful not to say so. They have not identified the perpetrator. They are saying it's a "lone wolf". They have branded it "international terrorism" not ISIS.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2017, 10:01 AM

Well I was educated last night by our security guard a very devout Muslim, he said he can't understand these people his Koran says if he kills one Christian Muslim Jew it the same as killing God. These miserable cowards are not Muslims they have killed God.

But still I hear them being called Muslims.

It's not ok to blame Jews for what Israel does but each time anything happens by people who identify as Muslims the entire Muslim community gets the blame.

When Irish bombed we didn't do it, when a white man kills we don't do it so why do we do it to Muslims ?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

23-03-2017, 10:03 AM

They are saying on the news that it has all the hallmarks of an extremist Islamic attack .

Page 8 of 62 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top