Join for free
Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2018, 01:17 PM

Re: The brag about the grandchildren thread..

Originally Posted by SallyS ->
I have two adorable grandchildren a little girl age 7 and a boy 4 who I am just off out to pick up the boy from nursery and have for the afternoon. It’s exhausting but I enjoy having him. We go to all their school events, this week it’s a poetry Competition on Friday. There is another baby on the way from my other son, but he lives miles away so we are not going to see him so often, sadly.
Hi Sally, Nice post.....
I would love attenting grandkid's activities.
You will have to find a way to get to see your son's baby. Hopefully it is not so far away that you won't be able to get there for a little holiday....
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2018, 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
We had one once, but I didn't like it much so gave it away.
What didn't you like about it Tarantula?
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2018, 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
What didn't you like about it Tarantula?
It irritated me, even more so when the thing got excited, jumped up and scratched my face quite badly, leaving a scar. It is a good job I have no vanity about my appearance.

We had German shepherds when I was a child, for use as guard dogs, to protect my father's horticultural business. Three of them were ok, but one was a killer, it did for the neighbourhood cats and some of ours too. I was never scared of it though, I remember, when I was about 10, lying down on the grass and encouraging it to attack me, it backed off. What a stupid thing to do! In the end my father dispatched it, as it was getting out of control I suspect he shot it.
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2018, 01:57 PM

How can you not love a Goldie?

Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2018, 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by Nicol ->

Beautiful animal
Is that what you would call a "granddogter"?
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2018, 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Beautiful animal
Is that what you would call a "granddogter"?
I suppose he was my mother in laws grandogter, yes!

Sadly long gone now
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2018, 02:30 PM

There are plenty in our neighbourhood, they are just not to my taste. However, they are much better than those ghastly small dogs, which should never have been bred, imo.
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2018, 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Hi Beautiful Filly....

And I had the pleasure of meeting this grandchild of yours when she was about 11 or 12, wasn't it? I have enjoyed seeing piccies of her regularly as she went through different stages of her life, including her prom. She looked absolutely beautiful....

I know you are proud of Kaisey Filly, and that you should be. It is not always that gramma get's to hold the baby FIRST ya know.....
Aww thanks, Blue...yes, I did get to hold Kaicey first and I'll never forget the feeling. Alanna's hubby and her family, were all present when Kaicey was born. The nurses looked after the baby and then brought in a rocking chair for me...and put Kaicey in my arms, I was on cloud nine...
Cosmos
UK
Cosmos is female  Cosmos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2018, 03:10 PM

shes gorgeous .....we had nicky for 15 yrs....still miss her now

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	F692EAEE-08BB-4987-9A21-BC1979A79F79.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	5102  
Cosmos
UK
Cosmos is female  Cosmos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2018, 03:13 PM

we have 10 grandkids and 1 gt grandson , eldest being 28 and youngest being Leo aged 18mnths.....

Charlie and Harry.....

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	3AB1F16B-BD39-4E87-81FA-30620461773D.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	5103  

Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top