Join for free
Page 9 of 13 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2016, 11:43 AM

Re: Megan

Originally Posted by Nom ->
What restoring the Mansion or the Mups, think the first may be the lesser challenge.

Morning sleepy head.
Well I was thinking of the mansion Nom. I know you are a bit busy at the moment and I wouldn't have anyone but an expert, like yourself, to restore my friend Mups. Let me know when you are available and I will make sure there is a tasty meal for you when you take your lunches.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2016, 11:35 AM

I'm not having him fiddling about restoring me, thank you Twink!
He'd only take advantage of me (ooh, I can dream), and attempt to tranform me into Ditta.

Now, back to my Megan.
There are slow but sure signs of continuing improvement.
I have a feeling she is going to stay in Crumble Cottage with the rest of the unruly mob. .
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2016, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
He'd only take advantage of me (ooh, I can dream), and attempt to tranform me into Ditta.

Now, back to my Megan.
I have a feeling she is going to stay in Crumble Cottage with the rest of the unruly mob. .
How are things going with Nellie, do you think she will accept her?
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2016, 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

Now, back to my Megan.
I have a feeling she is going to stay in Crumble Cottage with the rest of the unruly mob.
b.i.b.
That's good to know Mups. I am sure you are in for lots of fun with her and the rest of your crew. Out of all the new cross-breeds I think the cockerpoo is quickly becoming the ideal smaller sized family dog. I like them a lot.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2016, 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
How are things going with Nellie, do you think she will accept her?

Well another little indication that things were improving occurred today Twink, I caught Nellie secretly playing with Megan in the garden this morning! She was teasing the pup but only in a fun way, and the next thing I saw was pup chasing Nellie round the shrubs. If dogs can laugh, I'd say Nellie was laughing.
Maybe Nellie feels better now her milk has finally dried up, too.

Later, Grandma Izzy started playing with pup too, so I was well pleased. Thank you for asking.

Megan also has learned her name and comes straightaway when I call 99% of the time. She is now learning a simple 'Sit' for a treat, surprisingly well too. She's ever so bright.
If I can only get over this night time crying, I reckon we've cracked it.
I'm sure all the dogs are making an effort to help now. I'm so proud of them.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2016, 08:15 PM

Sounds as if Megan will soon be part of the family ... that's good news Mups 😄
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

04-06-2016, 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
b.i.b.
That's good to know Mups. I am sure you are in for lots of fun with her and the rest of your crew. Out of all the new cross-breeds I think the cockerpoo is quickly becoming the ideal smaller sized family dog. I like them a lot.

Yes, it is a very nice cross Aerolor, I have always liked Barry's dogs on here too. I think that cross, and the Labradoodle are almost accepted as a breed in their own right now - except by the Kennel Club of course.
Megan's Dad was a chocolate miniature poodle, so I'm hoping she doesn't grow too big.

Thank you as well Myrtle I must say I finally feel quite a bit more optimistic today. Still alot to sort out, but it all takes time.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2016, 08:27 PM

Yes, I agree - it is good news. Things are definitely looking up for you Mups - incidentallly love the 'Crumble Cottage'

The image of you is now firmly implanted my mind.

Here lives Mups with her Unruly Mob in Crumble Cottage filled with laughter and an adorable frenzied little cockerpoo howling at night.

Have you got neighbours?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

04-06-2016, 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
Yes, I agree - it is good news. Things are definitely looking up for you Mups - incidentallly love the 'Crumble Cottage'

The image of you is now firmly implanted my mind.

Here lives Mups with her Unruly Mob in Crumble Cottage filled with laughter and an adorable frenzied little cockerpoo howling at night.

Have you got neighbours?

Yes, unfortunately I have, Pesta. That was another reason I can't let Megan scream half the night.

Oh . . . glug!! . . . How horrible.
I've just made myself a quick cuppa with a tea bag in a mug. Don't you just hate it when you get 3 parts down the mug, and something big and soggy slops up against your lips!! Yes, you've guessed, I forgot to take the damn tea bag out the cup.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2016, 08:48 PM

It's all the excitement Mups - serves you right anyway for not making us all a brew

Back in the days of proper tea leaves, my family used to think I was gross 'cos I used to scrape the tea leaves out with a spoon and eat them

Page 9 of 13 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top