Join for free
Page 9 of 17 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2016, 01:46 PM

Re: Getting well laid

Getting a personel here Tpin, fancy new avatar you"ve gone and got yourself there .

APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2016, 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Lovely to hear people with pride in their work, I'm welling up here!
Me too Tessa, can hardly type TBF.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2016, 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Name calling now, when will it ever stop?

I'm a Terry, not a Tessa, though it's close to tosser, so it may have been a spelling mistake?

Damn, you changed it as I quoted you......fast fingers there.

And yes please, that'd be cool
Are you saying I'm close to a tosser?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2016, 02:09 PM

It's a satisfaction that's irreplaceable.

If I take my kids somewhere I always point out the builds I've been involved with, over and over again.

As you say, they'll still be there when I'm long gone.

I have a ritual of signing my name in places hidden from view that will one day be found by the next generation of property repairers.

And no, it's not "Terry woz ere"
Terry when I look around churches and old houses I keep an eye out for 'masons marks'. My Dad trained as a stone mason in the quarry my Grampa rented and I used to watch in awe as he split stone with his wedges with such accuracy.

I love to see a well built building of any kind and am so pleased my son, the product of a one-parent penniless family has worked hard and done so well as an entrepreneur he is able to build a dream house for his family a house that will I hope stand the test of time and be a thing of beauty
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2016, 02:33 PM

Myself and my 'pals' since arriving on this site have caused nothing but trouble, been responsible for a banning, dragging the forum down and numerous threads removed because of our behaviour.

All these accusations have been levelled at me this morning.

I'm getting pretty fed up with the pomposity and the self-righteous, so much so that I'm seriously considering my options.
Terry if you are receiving abusive messages please forward them to Admin or the Mods .
Thank you.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

17-04-2016, 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
What l always marvel at is.. a builder builds something with his bare hands and it is still standing years after he's dead!
Well, that's if he's not a cowboy builder!!
Very true, I drive past things my Dad built and I still feel he's around, it reminds me of him coming home smelling of cement with his hands bleeding from hard, honest toil.
Buildings do have memories I'm sure.
I so admire the work of builders and crafts men just like writers and artists I see them as unsung heroes and artists in their own right.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

17-04-2016, 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by doctor ->
where do you want these bricks dropped
very clever Doctor
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2016, 03:53 PM

Are you saying I'm close to a tosser?
Me. Lol
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2016, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Terry if you are receiving abusive messages please forward them to Admin or the Mods .
Thank you.
It's ok.
He has a right to express his opinions, even unfounded and false ones.

It proves that insulting and rude behaviour is acceptable in his world but harmless inuendo isn't.

I think it's a bit odd but, hey ho.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2016, 04:49 PM

It's ok.
He has a right to express his opinions, even unfounded and false ones.

It proves that insulting and rude behaviour is acceptable in his world but harmless inuendo isn't.

I think it's a bit odd but, hey ho.
Please be good enough to say that it is not me who has been sending you messages....I say what I have to say to you here in open forum

Page 9 of 17 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top