Join for free
Page 9 of 11 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 >
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2017, 11:13 AM

Re: general election 8th June!

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
What??? - Bliarite tory lite??? - no bloody way!!!

IMO he would unite the party and get it into power.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2017, 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I've never said I support PFI - for the record I don't. PFI have been used extensively for Education and other public sector projects. I've never said I am for them. The problem ones should be paid off or taken over by a central govt department.

I think the discussion about charging EU citizens was the idea they should do "pay as you go" or similar with GPs invoicing at a surgery? (on top of all the other stuff they do) The EU has the E111 system which we should be implementing fully. We should be charging health tourists from outside the EU and ensure that they don't get visas without having health insurance. But I've said none of this will work until we have ID cards

I've never said I support sanctions. I have said the government will be acting on robust intelligence if they are taking an anti-Russia stance. I've said I have faith in our intelligence agencies.
Hi

Really?

Perhaps you should look back on some of your posts.

One in particular claiming that some PFIs are value for money.

Another of your posts where you claimed the admin costs of claiming NHS Costs of treatment were more than the cost of recovery.

A complete and utter lie.

Admin costs are fully recoverable under existing EU arrangements.

As for our Intelligence Services, you have no idea at all.

If you had any idea at all you would know about the Observatory.

The fact that you and your RAF Contacts obviously have very limited access to it is damning.

It is ours, the best Intelligence Network in the World.

I am no longer part of it, I am retired,

I have absolutely naff all knowledge about current threats.

When I was part of the system, I had no interest at all in knowing things, just those very small bits that I could contribute to.

A very small cog in the machine.

I still have two cases going ahead, so yes, I am aware of some things.

I will continue to contribute my very limited knowledge of these issues in general.

I have a very detailed knowledge of two cases.

They could impact on my kids

No responsible father would do anything other than to protect their kids.

I can do that, can you?

Absolutely not.

A simple question.

How many layers are there to the Observatory?

Ten, Twenty, a Hundred?

If you wish to be taken seriously you would know.

A clue for you.

RR, what category is that?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2017, 11:26 AM

I have absolutely no interest in the observatory or internal workings on the intelligence service. If they were doing a bad job we would have just as many attacks as France & Germany so they have my vote.

Some PFIs are value for money. About a third from memory are a big problem because they were poorly planned. I'm not going to dig up the details but you can find them if you look.

Can't remember the admin debate. Maybe you can dig it up if it's so important to resurrect? I don't see how any of this is relevant to the GE. Can you explain?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2017, 12:10 PM

I have absolutely no interest in the observatory or internal workings on the intelligence service. If they were doing a bad job we would have just as many attacks as France & Germany so they have my vote.

Some PFIs are value for money. About a third from memory are a big problem because they were poorly planned. I'm not going to dig up the details but you can find them if you look.

Can't remember the admin debate. Maybe you can dig it up if it's so important to resurrect? I don't see how any of this is relevant to the GE. Can you explain?
Hi

Yes I can.

However, if you think that this is derailing the thread I will start a new one.

I will Title it

Why do the NHS and their managers refuse to accept reality and cost us Billions a year?

Should we sack all NHS Managers who have no sense of Budgetary Control and recover all the costs of mismanagement from them?

It would cost us nothing.

No compensation and they would lose their Gold Plated Pensions.

You have previously posted that the cost of recovery is more than we would receive.

The agreement which we have as part of the EU is absolutely categoric in this respect.

The Full costs of Administration, including debt recovery are fully chargeable.

Please explain why you are lying.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2017, 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
hi

yes i can.

However, if you think that this is derailing the thread i will start a new one.

I will title it

why do the nhs and their managers refuse to accept reality and cost us billions a year?

Should we sack all nhs managers who have no sense of budgetary control and recover all the costs of mismanagement from them?

It would cost us nothing.

No compensation and they would lose their gold plated pensions.

You have previously posted that the cost of recovery is more than we would receive.

The agreement which we have as part of the eu is absolutely categoric in this respect.

The full costs of administration, including debt recovery are fully chargeable.

Please explain why you are lying.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

19-04-2017, 05:39 PM

Hi

Well, here we go.

The General Election voted through by 522 to 13.

Now, the next most important thing is this.

How long will it be before I cannot avoid seeing Diane Abbot on TV?

I am a man of nervous disposition.

I do not think that my health can withstand regular daily doses of Abbot.

Will counselling be made available on the NHS?

If not, would it be possible for all TV Companies to post a health warning before she appears on our screens?

It is the least that they could do.

We, the voters of this country do not deserve this.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2017, 08:10 PM

Teresa May's move to have a snap election can only be bad news I'm afraid.

What it says to me, is that the forthcoming actions by the real ruling elite in regards to BrExit are NOT going to be popular. They are clearly going to do something that BrExiteers didn't vote for, whatever that is, a BrExit fudge, a BrExit only in name or a BrExit that is replaced by something else that is just as bad or worse.

The need to secure an election win now is clearly just to ensure that once they embark on the unpopular actions, they can't then be voted out. They will have a few years to undertake all the actions and a year to then try to repair the reputation before the next election.

The elite were never going to lay down quietly. They control the political parties, all of them. Doesn't matter who you vote for, they all work for the elite and do what they are told.

The snap general election is as big a sign as you could want to indicate that BrExit is going to be fudged.
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2017, 08:55 PM

As for the Abbopottamus, so for Tim Farron

Considering the LibDems only have about 8? MPs he seems to be on TV about five times as much as all the other MPs put together
He's irritating enough at the moment; if they get another couple of MPs he'll be insufferable

But that may not be the case. I used to live in Kendal, and recently I've been talking to a couple of friends who still do
Their opinion is that he was a good local MP, but since he became party leader he hardly bothers with local issues any more, and, as mentioned, he's become more & more irritating
Several of them reckon they'll vote Conservative in June
Wouldn't that be something, if Little Timmy lost his seat? Then he really would have something to whine about
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2017, 07:01 AM

[QUOTE=swimfeeders;1135063]Hi

Well, here we go.

The General Election voted through by 522 to 13.

Now, the next most important thing is this.

How long will it be before I cannot avoid seeing Diane Abbot on TV?

I am a man of nervous disposition.

I do not think that my health can withstand regular daily doses of Abbot.

Will counselling be made available on the NHS?

If not, would it be possible for all TV Companies to post a health warning before she appears on our screens?

It is the least that they could do.

We, the voters of this country do not deserve this.[/QUOTE]

Neither do we deserve to be harrangued on a daily basis by the wicked witch and her scumbag 'nasty party' members.
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2017, 07:28 AM

Anyway Swimfeeders this is about the General Election not about Russia sanctions or E111 admin.

They should bring back David Milliband from exile.
Exile implies that he was forced to leave the country - as I recall the poor little snowflake flounced off in a fit of pique when his equally incompetent younger brother got the nod over him for the poison chalice of Labour Party leadership.

The sad fact is that there appears to be NO-ONE in the parliamentary Labour Party currently with any more ability than the hapless Corbyn. I'm kind of hoping forlornly that Corbyn will rediscover his anti-EU feelings and grow into his role - but I fear that even if he does, it will be too little too late!

Page 9 of 11 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top