Join for free
Page 9 of 17 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2016, 01:55 PM

Re: What is your ALL TIME FAVORITE SONG?

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
Hello AO!

I have not hear this one before... Ferry Cross The Mersey is mean the boat go across the ocean? I like it very very much! Thank you for share with us you favorite song... :023 xo Gia
Gia

That ferry goes from Birkenhead/Seacombe over to Liverpool and back all day across the RIVER Mersey.
I should know because I am a Scouser who was born in LIVERPOOL!

Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2016, 02:13 PM

Yes... I am a little more than 50 years... Thank you for map to show me River Mersey... I am sorry I do not know whats the names of the river in England. I will try harder to figure out those thing by my own self..lol...Thank you very much.
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2016, 02:17 PM

I understanding what you mean, HTB ... Thank you for Bitter Sweet Symphony song for us... (he kind of a coo-coo to banging on the peoples like that..haha) Thank you for share to us! A new song for me - I have not hear it before....has interesting and credible words! ... xo Gia
Gianetta
US

18-01-2016, 02:21 PM

Kenny - I believe I am sense a pattern here...the ladies you enjoying are blond and voluptuous.. ... haha.... Little Richard "Lucille" was I believe the first song that I remember hear him singing on Ed Sullivan Show here in U.S.... and after that was the Beatles! Thank you for these songs you share for us, my friend! xo Gia
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2016, 02:25 PM

If Gia old lady she sing this one

Gianetta
US

18-01-2016, 02:34 PM

This is one song that I am not comprehend so well..haha... (that one with white shoes have BIG BIG FEETS!) No drugs for Gia ... I not that old but was never a interest for me...and I am thankfull of that! I administer drugs but not taking them! Thank you for Verve song...I will ask what the words meaning. Thank you, Michael. xo Gia
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2016, 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
This is one song that I am not comprehend so well..haha... (that one with white shoes have BIG BIG FEETS!) No drugs for Gia ... I not that old but was never a interest for me...and I am thankfull of that! I administer drugs but not taking them! Thank you for Verve song...I will ask what the words meaning. Thank you, Michael. xo Gia
Drugs in song mean medicine/pills from doctor

Kenny . his choice in women is really bad. Peroxide Blondes with zero brains, James Bond he like beautiful women of true beauty.
Not Kenny,s fault, he is from Liverpool, nobody understand what they say

dukeofearl
south coast uk

18-01-2016, 03:02 PM

Last night I watched "Captain Corelli's Mandolin" , filmed on the beautiful Greek island of "Kefolonia", I have been there many times.
The Italian troops were all murdered by the Germans on the Island, but also it is a film of love. aaah
The lady in this film Mike likes lots, class like Gia

Gianetta
US

18-01-2016, 03:05 PM

Ahhh... I see.... but I think it mean illegal streets drugs, yes? I administer only legal ones..haha... If he is not so understandable one from Liverpool, then Kenny and I has some thing in common I think.. I am not in the position to judge how he speak..haha! - - I think most all the mans like the blond ladies with excess busts..lol.... I am thankfull that Steven was settle for Gia who lack both those attribute. : } He was my patient after first graduate from nursing school, and I did not realize how tall he is because all the time he was in the hospital bed and I never see him standing tall. He was ask for my telephone number, and I was never give to anyone my personal number, but he ask and I think, "he is a nice person" so I give to him the number - thinking he will not ever call anyway... I was transfer to another area of the hospital after that and one day he call and ask to taking me to dinner out. So... he arrive to the apartment that I was share with 3 other nurses. I open up the door and look way way up and he looking way way down and laughing..haha.... but - we go out and he was nice person. He ask to marry on number 3 date - so I say, Okay-dokey! Where the ring? lol... (I just fooling that part) - and so...that's all. I was fortunate to find one who not care that I not a fancy person - just plain Gia..haha I should ask that question here, I think, yes? HOW DID YOU MEET YOU SPOUSE OR OTHER?
Gianetta
US

18-01-2016, 03:16 PM

Oh yes... I have see this movie before...was a big big fire that was not good..... She is lovely and charming, Penelope Cruz... she is a Spanish, but she sound like me - she also make some mistake when she speak...: } Thank you for share this song, Michael - is very pretty song, and I of course love the Mandolin. Grazie! xo Gia This is Penelope Cruz for you..haha..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6H7Tj8VCNk

Page 9 of 17 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top