Join for free
Page 9 of 42 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 19 > Last »
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2020, 04:26 PM

Re: What A Loss (?)

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I think that's pretty unfair, Todger.

You don't know her personally, have never even spoken to her, and probably never will, so the only way you have judged her is by other people's opinions e.g. journalists from newspapers and t.v.

Have you forgotten what it's like to be hopelessly in love?

If Meghan is unhappy with the royal way of life, then Harry has a choice - stand by the woman he loves, or continue his life without her.

Whether he has made the right choice or not, only time will tell.
What I do think was bad of them though, was to let the family know the way they did.

Perhaps Harry is more like his Mother. I am sure she would have gladly left the Royal family if her husband had wanted to.
I've NEVER been hopelessly in love. Really.

That awful woman has a track record that reveals just what a horror she is. Harry is a schmuck with a chip on his shoulder and a massive sense of entitlement who can't see that a viscous old cougar has her claws deeply embedded where it hurts most.

The sooner that pair get out and stay out and get no more taxpayers money (what a farce it is that any of that lot get any anyway) plus pay back what has been spent for what "Megan wants" the better.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2020, 04:28 PM

Flippin' 'eck Todger, you don't mince your words do you?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2020, 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
Flippin' 'eck Todger, you don't mince your words do you?
I never have.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2020, 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
I've NEVER been hopelessly in love. Really.

That awful woman has a track record that reveals just what a horror she is. Harry is a schmuck with a chip on his shoulder and a massive sense of entitlement who can't see that a viscous old cougar has her claws deeply embedded where it hurts most.

The sooner that pair get out and stay out and get no more taxpayers money (what a farce it is that any of that lot get any anyway) plus pay back what has been spent for what "Megan wants" the better.

That's a shame.
Could that explain your anger with so many things, or is it the other way round and your focused ways would not allow you to succumb I wonder?
I thought everyone had been hopelessly in love at least once in their life time.

Anyhow, I beg your pardon and back to topic.
Even if what you say is right about Meghan, and she really is a " horror" and a "schmuck" as you phrase it, at the moment Harry seems to love her very much, and is very protective over her and like I said, only time will tell whether he has made the right decision or not.
We can't foresee the future, can we.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2020, 04:46 PM

Have to agree with all Shropshire girl says, and others with similar tones.

This has been in the planning. Feeling depressed ? Take 6 weeks holiday break . While there get a legal beagle to come up with a plan and draw up the official statement, get another company to build a website registered as SussexRoyal.com , which I wonder if that is legal . Meet all her friends in Toronto where she filmed the TV series... (could she have signed a contract getting mega bucks ?)
Return to UK, for a fleeting visit but dropping off at the Canadian Embassy to say thank you.... or was that for official purposes to get her a work permit/visa/or residential permit.
Working over there and over here, depending on time spent in UK... could be tax dodging .

Don't know what Harry is going to do , house-husband maybe but they will always require Royal protection , and someone said that there is an old law that says the Queen has jurisdiction of any Royal children until they are adults.
Harry has turned into a sullen looking , misery. What changed so quickly ?? It's not all to do with the firm.

Meghan's half brother has been done for threatening and holding a gun to his partners head. The partner has been done for violence against him. Meghan's nephew, son of her half brother has been taken in for wandering the streets with a loin cloth. (towel). Her half sister has been posting anti-Meghan stuff on twitter etc. and is being investigated.
My goodness , whichever way it goes, I doubt the Royals will be disappointed to see the back of her and her family.
Sorry for Archie as he grows and for Harry not being able to share his baby with the rest of his family. She hasn't got any family has she , apart from her poor mum who also lives a million miles away ?

Maybe the charity will pay them..... which once again is probably not a good advert for the charity.. "Give us your money for poor people (us) "

Having said all that, I am quite upset, and hope they don't feel so ostracized by the public that they can never come back, but somehow I think the web has been woven and he was been dragged in even before he landed.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2020, 04:46 PM

It does make you wonder what will happen if they do make a break and then later down the years they split .... will Harry have left himself no road back to the royals?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

10-01-2020, 04:49 PM

That's a shame.
Could that explain your anger with so many things, or is it the other way round and your focused ways would not allow you to succumb I wonder?
I thought everyone had been hopelessly in love at least once in their life time.

Anyhow, I beg your pardon and back to topic.
Even if what you say is right about Meghan, and she really is a " horror" and a "schmuck" as you phrase it, at the moment Harry seems to love her very much, and is very protective over her and like I said, only time will tell whether he has made the right decision or not.
We can't foresee the future, can we.
Anger? Not at all. It's not a thing that was ever parti aware of. But love, I've been hopelessly in LUST on a number of occasions but that's about all.

As for seeing the future for that rotten pair, I sincerely hope Harry comes to his senses soon. Shame about the kid though.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

10-01-2020, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
It does make you wonder what will happen if they do make a break and then later down the years they split .... will Harry have left himself no road back to the royals?
Hopefully very soon there soon will be NO royals. Their presence is a farce and a slap in the face for us poor sods paying their bills. It's smoke - but in awfully bad taste.

As for Harry - who cares. We're well shut of him and his cougar.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2020, 05:01 PM

That's a shame.
Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Anger? Not at all. It's not a thing that was ever parti aware of. But love, I've been hopelessly in LUST on a number of occasions but that's about all.
Hopelessly off topic I know ... but that is so sad. I hardly know whether to think of you now as deprived or depraved. ..all for the sake of one little vowel. Sad.
I shall hug you Todger ... safe sex ... I know, I'm a little tease.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2020, 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Hopelessly off topic I know ... but that is so sad. I hardly know whether to think of you now as deprived or depraved. ..all for the sake of one little vowel. Sad.
I shall hug you Todger ... safe sex ... I know, I'm a little tease.

I am waiting for the next episode Mort.
Will he succumb, or rebuff you . . .

(Sorry folks, I must stay on topic I know).

Page 9 of 42 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 19 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top