Join for free
Page 901 of 1676 « First < 401 801 851 891 899 900 901 902 903 911 951 1001 1401 > Last »
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2018, 06:17 PM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
he needs to 'shed' a bizarre mindset soon?? but perhaps he needs more support from you RJ?
I fear I have been misCONSTRUED for in my eagerness to promulgate the benefits of a succinct communication, I chose to use a word with several interpretations in colloquial vernacular.

SHED, the word, turns out to be blessed with a thousand meaning in both speech and objects
Mind you, Jem cottoned on straight away.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2018, 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
I fear I have been misCONSTRUED for in my eagerness to promulgate the benefits of a succinct communication, I chose to use a word with several interpretations in colloquial vernacular.

SHED, the word, turns out to be blessed with a thousand meaning in both speech and objects
Mind you, Jem cottoned on straight away.
God what is the man talking about - however never the mind RJ - there is madness about at the moment all over the site and on others so your becalming influences will be gratefully received to calm the minds of us all - and as old uncle pugs would say " I thenku I thenku"

and it's goodnight from me and it's goodnight from him!!
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2018, 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
God what is the man talking about - however never the mind RJ - there is madness about at the moment all over the site and on others so your becalming influences will be gratefully received to calm the minds of us all - and as old uncle pugs would say " I thenku I thenku"

and it's goodnight from me and it's goodnight from him!!
Da doo Ron Ron Ron

Da doo Ron Ron
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2018, 07:36 PM

Just reading back.
I don't like men with Mac's, one flashed in front of me in London years ago.
I said, "Very nice, what else did you get for Christmas", he lifted his umbrella and said, "These" then ran off.
True story.

I did cry when I caught up with my friends.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2018, 08:24 PM

A fella I know is back from contract work in Saudi Arabia and he was telling me today that even in this day and age they still cut out your tongue for slandering government officials, and they continue the old tradition of cutting off hands for stealing and feet for escaping from custody, I believe male flashing is very rare in Saudi Arabia.

Seriously though, that must have been shocking for a young girl, disgusting dirty old devil, I can’t for the life of me see what kind of kick they get out of flashing.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2018, 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
A fella I know is back from contract work in Saudi Arabia and he was telling me today that even in this day and age they still cut out your tongue for slandering government officials, and they continue the old tradition of cutting off hands for stealing and feet for escaping from custody, I believe male flashing is very rare in Saudi Arabia.

Seriously though, that must have been shocking for a young girl, disgusting dirty old devil, I can’t for the life of me see what kind of kick they get out of flashing.
It was indeed traumatic Jem. I knew that the worst thing to do was to show fright. How I managed to say what I did, I have no idea.
Saudi not true, my friend was in the Supermarket there once, this guy showed his goods to her, whilst she was looking in the freezer section.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2018, 08:38 PM

Got my keyboard and mouse for the smart television today, I feel a bit like Elliot Carver, from Bond Film
It does not come without it's worry's though.

Superenigmatix, there's one hiding in the attic
And it's getting all ecstatic cause it goes on automatic
When the lights go out
There's one in the TV and it's waiting there to please me
And I've got to take it easy cause I know that it can see me
When the lights go out
Inside, outside, watching me both night and day
Sometimes I wish I could make it go away
Sometimes when I'm dreaming, I awake to find I'm screaming
Cause they've taken all the meaning from the book that I was reading
When the lights went out
I know it seems outspoken but I'd love to see them broken
No more orders, no more slogans, no more keeping my eyes open
When the lights go out
Inside, outside, watching me both night and day
Sometimes I wish I could make them go away
Superenigmatix, always amateur dramatic
And they're trying to get me at it
But I think I'm going to kick them in

Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2018, 08:44 PM

Very impressive Spitty, ya must have had a few of those whisky macs after lunch.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin

04-08-2018, 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by Pug ->
Y'DID it,Jem!

I am SO proud of you,bruv....you go win a few Euros-you deserve it!
Thank you Pug me auld segotia (a very old hiberno english word for mate, pal, acquaintance)

I’m sitting here with Phyllis and we’re having a glass of Sandemans each, relaxing having watched a recording of Riverdance and remembering when our only daughter Maria was a kid and we used to take her to Irish dancing lessons, she was fairly good at it too, but the main thing was she enjoyed it so much.
Alas that was many moons ago and tomorrow is Maria’s 52 birthday, just imagine having a 52 year old child! Christ where did the years go, seems like only yesterday when I was bouncing her on me knee, she is and always was a real daddy’s girl.
God has blessed us with two fine children, never gave us an ounce of trouble in their lives, and even if I say it myself, and I’m not one for blowing me own trumpet (there’s that man again ) they have done very well in life and we are very proud of them.
We’ll be having a small celebration tomorrow in her local watering hole, a slight bit posh for my taste but once they serve a decent pint of Guinness I’m happy.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2018, 08:55 PM

Yep, it's great when your own kids don't behave like you did.

Sometimes though, you wish they were just a bit naughty.

Page 901 of 1676 « First < 401 801 851 891 899 900 901 902 903 911 951 1001 1401 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top