Join for free
Page 95 of 164 « First < 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 > Last »
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2021, 12:19 PM

Re: Covid-19 Vaccinations

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Everyone should have it. I've reacted badly but it's not like I'm a goner from it. It's worth it to get us out of this mess.
Annie I agree everyone should have the vaccination for the good of all (unless instructed not to do so by a doctor)

The problem it seems is going to be that those who have not had the vaccination will provide a reservoir for the virus giving it the opportunity to mutate to something worse eg a vaccine resistant variant and that will make it very difficult to get out of this mess any time soon .

The fewer people who are vaccinated, the more chance there is a dangerous mutation emerging .
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2021, 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by scot37 ->
I am going to get some more toxic chemicals inserted into my bloodstream a week today OGF. I did not notice any bad effects the last time.
I hope you can still say the same in a couple of years Scot....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2021, 12:33 PM

I think I had covid last year OGF but that it wasn't diagnosed. I can't prove it but I strongly suspect someone in my office had it back in March. Commuting etc gave many a chance to catch it before lockdown. He was commuting too and he never had a sick day then he had a few. Came back with a rattling cough. The following week I was sick for a few days after starting to work from home but it didn't go to my chest but to my muscles and joints etc. with a raging headache and sore throat. I've had what can only be explained as long covid symptoms all year since. So that explains my body seeing the virus again and reacting. Feeling better today but still delicate. None of my friends have had such a bad reaction. The worst they had is fatigue and a headache so far. I wish I could have been diagnosed last year but they weren't even doing the tests properly at that stage.

By the way I've had many vaccines over the years and this is the worst reaction. So I do think it's the vaccine ingredients but that I must had the dratted lurgies already.
So have I Annie, and I will continue to do so, not this one just yet though....You more than anybody else should know that this vaccine is totally different to any vaccine that has gone before....
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2021, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
So have I Annie, and I will continue to do so, not this one just yet though....You more than anybody else should know that this vaccine is totally different to any vaccine that has gone before....
yes I know, the microchip....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

20-03-2021, 12:41 PM

Everyone should have it. I've reacted badly but it's not like I'm a goner from it. It's worth it to get us out of this mess.
You're not a goner from covid either Annie, and the vaccine might win this battle, but the war against covid is not over yet, by a long chalk. As long as figures in Europe are beginning to rise again, and we are allowing travel, we will never be rid of this virus. And as the virus mutates into different strains and new vaccines are required, how many vaccines are you prepared to take before you say 'Enough is enough'...?
And have you considered the cumulative effects of the vaccines? It's no good people being smug and saying "Well I'm alright, I haven't suffered any ill effects, and I've been told what effects I have had are good" How can long term effects have been studied when the vaccines have only been around for three months....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

20-03-2021, 12:43 PM

yes I know, the microchip....
You takin' the p$ss now.....

Asbestos was deemed safe, so was lead, and mercury, and thalidomide.....???????? You are been used as an experiment Annie, and more than just for testing the vaccine...
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

20-03-2021, 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Annie I agree everyone should have the vaccination for the good of all (unless instructed not to do so by a doctor)

The problem it seems is going to be that those who have not had the vaccination will provide a reservoir for the virus giving it the opportunity to mutate to something worse eg a vaccine resistant variant and that will make it very difficult to get out of this mess any time soon .

The fewer people who are vaccinated, the more chance there is a dangerous mutation emerging .
That's nonsense Meg..... Vaccinated people can still catch the virus and pass it on in the same way an unvaccinated person can.
After a few doses of these vaccines your immune system will be shot, and it might not be covid you catch, but something else that you will consider totally unconnected to the vaccine...
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2021, 12:49 PM

You're not a goner from covid either Annie, and the vaccine might win this battle, but the war against covid is not over yet, by a long chalk. As long as figures in Europe are beginning to rise again, and we are allowing travel, we will never be rid of this virus. And as the virus mutates into different strains and new vaccines are required, how many vaccines are you prepared to take before you say 'Enough is enough'...?
And have you considered the cumulative effects of the vaccines? It's no good people being smug and saying "Well I'm alright, I haven't suffered any ill effects, and I've been told what effects I have had are good" How can long term effects have been studied when the vaccines have only been around for three months....
Covid is worse than any vaccine. It's a new disease and so many are dead others disabled or chronically ill post recovery.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

20-03-2021, 12:49 PM

That's nonsense Meg..... Vaccinated people can still catch the virus and pass it on in the same way an unvaccinated person can.
After a few doses of these vaccines your immune system will be shot, and it might not be covid you catch, but something else that you will consider totally unconnected to the vaccine...
I think they have proved that transmission risk post-vaccs is v low OGF.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

20-03-2021, 12:52 PM

You takin' the p$ss now.....

Asbestos was deemed safe, so was lead, and mercury, and thalidomide.....???????? You are been used as an experiment Annie, and more than just for testing the vaccine...
They have advised pregnant women not to have the vaccine OGF. We used to have mercury fillings and how many died from those? I once bit through a mercury thermometer as a child, probably killed a few brain cells...

Page 95 of 164 « First < 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top