Join for free
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2009, 12:52 PM

Twilight ~~New Moon Mania

It starts here in the states tonight. They have been selling tickets ahead of time because of the expected crowds. I hear in most areas they are selling at 10 a second.

I've never read one of the Twilight books but am tempted to see what all the excitement is about.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2009, 12:56 PM

Re: Twilight ~~New Moon Mania

I think it's released here as well
Seems to be quite a phenomenon - but not for me
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2009, 12:58 PM

It's not my type of film either, I'm afraid...
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2009, 01:02 PM

No, I'm not into vampires either. I think it's mostly 20 and 30 yr. old women.

It's totally nuts here
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2009, 11:50 PM

They were showing the mob scenes on TV last night. And it does to be adult women as well as the teens who are crazy abut this series. I'd never even heard about the books or movie till it got a big writeup in the paper....vampires and werewolves are not my cup of tea.
Tazza
New Member!
Yorkshire
Tazza is female 

10-12-2009, 08:45 PM

I've got to say that I quite enjoyed Twilight, not seen new Moon yet but I have read all of the books..........not bad reading, more for the younger reader/audience though.
Jamies Dachshunds
North Carolina, USA
Jamies Dachshunds is female  Jamies Dachshunds has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2009, 01:46 PM

I am ONE OF THOSE people! I turned 50 on November 20th, the day that it opened here in the US and I was in line at midnight with my daughter (she's 30) and my DH. I LOVED the books and I am sadly in love with a fictional character... EDWARD! I cant wait to see the 3rd movie that comes out in June here.... and want the DVD of New Moon so bad I can taste it!
I guess it's good for us all to be a little crazy about something!!! Right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ro2IgN4WQvI

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top