Join for free
Page 6 of 9 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2019, 08:58 PM

Re: Valentines gifts.

Hi

There are no Ladies in my life at the moment, sad but true.

I will however be sending 3 Valentines to cheer 3 Ladies up.

All in their 80's and lovely, made me welcome here in my new house

Cake and a card, flowers and a card in return.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2019, 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

There are no Ladies in my life at the moment, sad but true.

I will however be sending 3 Valentines to cheer 3 Ladies up.

All in their 80's and lovely, made me welcome here in my new house

Cake and a card, flowers and a card in return.
What a lovely gesture Swimmy.
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2019, 10:06 PM

I have a very good female friend who I have known for years now, and I always get her some roses, chocolates and a card on the day. She always gets something for me, too. We're strictly platonic, but we do love each other. We have a nice meal together too, and we really enjoy ourselves.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2019, 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by Tachyon ->
I have a very good female friend who I have known for years now, and I always get her some roses, chocolates and a card on the day. She always gets something for me, too. We're strictly platonic, but we do love each other. We have a nice meal together too, and we really enjoy ourselves.
That is so lovely to read. X
Have a wonderful Valentine's day.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2019, 11:31 PM

we can do this anytime we wish we don't need to be told when!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

09-02-2019, 11:34 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
we can do this anytime we wish we don't need to be told when!
Shurrup grumpy
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2019, 01:53 AM

ISN'T he though,Sweetie!

I'm beginning to wish I hadn't bothered sending him that photo of me in my extremely skimpy Batman outfit...especially as I put big red kisses all over it!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2019, 09:05 AM

Gummy and Pug...you have me in stitches

True story this.....

One year for Valentine's day hubby took me to the lakes for a couple of days.. he had ordered a dozen white roses ( I love white roses ) to be delivered from Marks and Spencer's directly to the hotel. Anyway they didn't arrive and we were moving on to a different hotel the following day so he told the hotel if they arrived where we would be and he rang M&S too and complained a bit.

What happened next was hilarious...the flowers arrived at the first hotel and they got them to us plus another bouquet from M&S and chocolates as an apology and when we got home the following day another bouquet arrived....plus they credited his account for their late arrival....

So I got 3 dozen white roses plus chocolates and it didn't cost hubby a penny.....result!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

10-02-2019, 01:34 PM

What a lovely story summer.

Gummy and Pugsy - well.
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2019, 09:38 PM

WELL DONE YOU,summer!
A NICE story for a change,rather than gumbud yakking on about the day he thought he was butch...before realising that mincing into school dressed as Cinerella's two ugly sisters doesn't count.

Oh...errm...I just noticed Sweetie's glaring AND tapping her foot...oops...

Page 6 of 9 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top