Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2019, 05:28 PM

Re: Can exercise reverse the aging process?

Originally Posted by Robreny ->
Nothing can reverse your age other than skin tightening therapy, however, it will only boost your external appearance. Whereas exercise will keep you fit and young internally and off course tight muscles will surely fade some of your wrinkles.
Welcome to the forum!
You are half correct, Robreny.
Of course, we cannot literally reverse ageing as we would all need time machines but OGF is living proof of how keeping fit will keep you healthy and active.
A combination of regular exercise, a good diet and a positive outlook on life and you'll be okay.
Cosmetic surgery is a bag of b0ll0x tbh.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2019, 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Welcome to the forum!
You are half correct, Robreny.
Of course, we cannot literally reverse ageing as we would all need time machines but OGF is living proof of how keeping fit will keep you healthy and active.
A combination of regular exercise, a good diet and a positive outlook on life and you'll be okay.
Cosmetic surgery is a bag of b0ll0x tbh.
Thanks Floydy, I think it's also a frame of mind......

And sorry Robreny, I should have welcomed you to the site.....
I hope you will be regular poster and I look forward to reading you.....
Purple lizard
Somerset
Purple lizard is female 

15-09-2019, 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by Tachyon ->
Well, not reverse age as such, but it can help regain what you have lost, to a degree. Mobility, strength, flexibility and stamina are certainly much better if someone exercises.

It has helped me immensely since I had a heart attack, after which I could shuffle along and could walk for only several minutes before I was drained of strength and energy. You'd never know I'd had one, to look at me now.

That's fantastic

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top