Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
GillyT
Nottingham, England
GillyT is female  GillyT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2016, 09:28 PM

Re: Who Sings It The Best? - "I'll Take Care Of You"

Gia I enjoyed that Beth Hart track. She's certainly got talent.
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2016, 09:33 PM

GillyT .....ahhhaaaa! You make me laugh!! I can not see the video here in US...I dunno what it is like....but I will believe you when you say they looking miserable! Ha!!
From Gia xo
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2016, 09:34 PM

Yes, I think so too, Gilly! She have a very good voice range and she sing with such passion and emotion! I'm happy that you like it also!
Thank you!
From Gia xo
Gianetta
US

03-01-2016, 09:37 PM

Yes, Eyes of Painter... Io capiche...... Not all music is for every one - and that is okay, yes? I just posting a few of my favorite songs. I will like to begin a music group, but I do not know how to do that here.... also, there is not a "like" or "dislike" buttons so I guessing it is not possible. That's okay - I am still learning how to go around here. I am happy that a few like to see the songs anyway!
Thank you very much-
From Gia
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2016, 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
Hi EZ Rider -

I must say that I agree with you - it is as though she were born to sing that song, yes? .... She has many other good songs as well, but this one is my favorite. I had never hear of Joe Bonamassa before until a friend gave to me a CD of his blues music, and right away I enjoy it! Then - when he add Beth Hart to some of his shows - oh boy! Was like a dream match! ...Happy you enjoy it! .. Thank you!
From Gia
To add just another very small but very relevant point..Beth is one hell of a sexy woman! which becomes obvious when watching her sing.
Gianetta
US

03-01-2016, 10:50 PM

Well.....if you say it is so, it is so! I notice only her voice..lol
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2016, 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by GillyT ->
"A little more happy" ? They look and sound as miserable as sin, DOF !
That is the point GT, it is a very dark song, on how love will mend even the deepest sadness in life, even for those who see no future in life and feel so alone.

Called

Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds-----Into My Arms.
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2016, 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
Aww...I am not able to see the video that you have posted... I don't like when they block them... sorry... Hope you enjoyed.
From Gia
Shame G, for those who have feelings it was a great video.

Horses for Courses I guess if you know the saying , some we like some we do not like.

I don't like Jazz and Big Bands.

dukeofearl
south coast uk

03-01-2016, 11:55 PM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
To add just another very small but very relevant point..Beth is one hell of a sexy woman! which becomes obvious when watching her sing.
What sort of "Down and Dirty" Biker style sexy
Gianetta
US

04-01-2016, 02:57 PM

Okay DukeofEarl...

I will remember that you do not enjoy Jazz & Big Bands...not so much for me, either... but I do like blues sometimes... and most other music as well... Thank you for post the video anyway!
From Gia

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top