Join for free
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2016, 03:26 PM

Bobby Darin & Petula Clark - ALL I HAVE TO DO IS DREAM

There is a cute story to accompany this song video. Bobby Darin & Petula Clark were to appear and sing together on a LIVE TV show.... and so they practice this song together and all went well. The night that they were to appear, Bobby decide to play a trick on Petula. During the rehearsals, he was very professional when he sang the song with her. BUT.. during the LIVE show, he decide to play a trick on her. He tease her by NOT being professional - he try to make her laugh by being very flirting with her. She did not know what was going on, but she try very hard to remain professional. You can see at the very beginning of the song he make funny faces to her - like to say: Watch out! ..... She have NO idea this was going to happen. (He was a devil to do this - but also pretty cute!!) She laugh at one point while she was singing - she could not hold it in...lol ...ENJOY! xo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-T8jDyt1h8
mariana
Kent. Uk.
mariana is female  mariana has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2016, 03:47 PM

Re: Bobby Darin & Petula Clark - ALL I HAVE TO DO IS DREAM

Ive always loved this track---Bobby was one of the greatest, and soooo underrated.
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2016, 04:12 PM

Mariana - I agree with you! - he was popular, but not on the scale of many other singers at that time... I think this video is cute - but he was a little monkey (I think they say "cheeky monkey"?) Thank youuuu!
From Gia
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2016, 06:50 PM

This is fun! And amusing to watch.
But for me it's got to be the Everlys.
Gianetta
US

04-01-2016, 08:09 PM

Hi ruthio!

Haha...it is fun to watch...poor Petula! He tease her so much. ... I enjoy the Everly brothers version too....thank youuu!
From Gia

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top