Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2016, 03:29 PM

Re: Just Because

Hi Gia

This is a list of great toons . Anything you fancy

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/m...-all-time.html

I have every UK Number 1 and Number 2 on disc, from 1952 up to about 2006.

Think Meg likes ...

Most females like...

Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2016, 03:41 PM

Oh..Thank you very much, Mike... Wow - you do love music! ... sound like a nice collection you have.... I will listen to the songs and I will take a look at the selection list that you have also post... I appreciate! Meg is you wife? It is nice that you play the song for her..she will appreciate! - I will listen now! Thank you!

Gia
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2016, 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
Oh..Thank you very much, Mike... Wow - you do love music! ... sound like a nice collection you have.... I will listen to the songs and I will take a look at the selection list that you have also post... I appreciate! Meg is you wife? It is nice that you play the song for her..she will appreciate! - I will listen now! Thank you!

Gia
Yes but we are trying to keep it quiet

Just played Number 16 with lyrics , heck that is very dark.

Have another playing in the background that is pure evil
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2016, 04:39 PM

I have hear that song (#16 Strange Fruit) ..and it is incredible sad. Unfortunately, it remains a song that reflect our history of hurting others for no reason....not a song to be proud of (in US) - but it is of value to those who are just learning about those days.
**shhh...okay - I say nothing and I keep it quiet..
Gia
p.s. - do not listen to evil songs...lol...

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top