Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2016, 01:23 PM

Re: Who Sings It The Best? - "Break It To Me Gently'"

Mike - I think you must make a journey to Italy - and soon! hahaa...

It truly is a very lovely country with beautiful people and countryside and food and history and yes, amore'. You are fortunate that you are not so very far from Italy! ( I am going back next Fall time for a few weeks to see family!)
Thank you for the songs and comment!
From Gia
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2016, 06:07 PM

Thank you Angel...xx

Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2016, 07:33 PM

Me? Angel? I dunno about that..haha.... but - is true that I enjoy very much my job with childrens. I actually was work in the pediatric cardio unit for 6 year before I change over to work with abuse children - so I know the trauma that is involve for parent and child.....Very sweet of you, Mike...thank you for this nice video ....I appreciate very much.

From Gia
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2016, 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
Mike - I think you must make a journey to Italy - and soon! hahaa...

It truly is a very lovely country with beautiful people and countryside and food and history and yes, amore'. You are fortunate that you are not so very far from Italy! ( I am going back next Fall time for a few weeks to see family!)
Thank you for the songs and comment!
From Gia
You know me so well, already

Italy has been on my mind for this year, much to do with the recent number of Cookery Prog's which have been on in the last few weeks and a few others. Also I have enjoyed the prog's on Italy made by Franceso's, in particular his Mediterranean Voyage aboard the "Black Swan". Well I would, would I not. Not forgetting his other progs "Italy Top to Toe" and "Venice". Perhaps you do not get to see them in the USA, however one person has posted "FRANCESCO DA MOSTO IS A GREAT, GUY, GREAT PRESENTER, VERY CLEVER, SOPHISTICATE, ELOQUENT, ARTICULATE, KNOWLEDGEABLE, GREAT ITALIAN AND MUCH MORE. SPECIAL GUY! I LOVE WATCHING HIS PROGRAM ABOUT GREAT AND BEAUTIFUL ITALY. I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT ITALY! ALL MEDITERRANEAN COUNTRIES WERE AND ARE INFLUENCED BY EXCEPTIONAL, GRAND, BEAUTIFUL, ROMANTIC, LUXURIOUS IN EVERY SENSE ITALIAN CULTURE. THANKS GOD FOR THAT AND THANKS GOD WE HAVE ON THIS PLANET COUNTRY LIKE ITALY"

Notice you like Art. For the house I am fond of "Pino", another Italian. This is one of his pictures, the one I look at while sitting here.

Mx

And LOVE it, not a good clip

Gianetta
US

08-01-2016, 11:27 PM

Oh My! So much interesting things in this post! I am familiar with Pino Daeni's work - he have pass away a while ago - but his painting will live on forever... WONDERFUL - that picture that you own is magica...very very nice. I watch that one of the video from the group that is include in the Francesco Da Mosta group - I will continue to watch the others in one minute. He is a fascinating character - I have not hear of him before, but I will search for more of his program. He have a true broadcaster voice - and he sound like Gia when he speak! lol.... ahhh... I miss to see pictures of Italia - and I recognize many of the scenerys that he show! Thank you so much for all this things - magnifico! Grazie Grazie! and I hope that one day you will visit to Italy. Bring you appetite, you sense of adventure, and also you ability to truly "see" in to the heart of the people who lives there. It is always best to not go on to the tour groups but to explore by you own self and ask the local ones where is the best places to visit and the best and most quickly way to get there. You will see parts of Italy that others have not see - if you tell to them what you wish to see and what you interest is, they will be happy to explain the locations to go to.
Thank you again once more time Mike!
From Gia
dukeofearl
south coast uk

08-01-2016, 11:53 PM

Gia , Utube has many of his journeys in full, all very watchable. Just a shame there are none on his Mediterranean Voyage on the Black Swan. Still I have it here on DVD, along with his others. The Book I gave to my Italian Hairdresser, well I would call him barber, but fear my hair may be hacked, the Italian temperament Are all Italian women of such fire?

Shame that we cannot hear your written words, for I am sure the accent would be such that it would break the heart of any man

Hope you find some interesting viewing,

Mx
Gianetta
US

09-01-2016, 12:14 AM

Mx - Yes..thank you - I enjoy his programs and I will look on the Utube for more! It make me so homesick that I can almost cry! I miss very much.

Haha...I dunno if all Italian womans have such a fires - I do have a temper and when I am angry I yell in Italian for 20 minutes or so (the words come only in Italian because I can not think of them fast enough in English) ...and Steven laugh to me - THAT make me more angry! lol...but - mostly I not get angry about things. And when I do - they know it! I not shy for express my feelings.

You hairdresser should be call a "stylist" as they are here in the US... I have a male stylist and he have a boyfriend. When they have argument, he cuts my hair very quickly as he complain to me! The last time I allow him to cut my hair as he wish, he cut too short! OMG - I look like a little boy. He say "you look like Peter Pan" ..... That Just Lovely! : / ..... I think peoples here are get tired of hearing about my accent... No mans cry after hear me..haha... mostly they laughing. Thank you very much!
You have a good heart...
From Gia xo
dukeofearl
south coast uk

09-01-2016, 12:28 AM

Well my little lady of fire, Steve and I have one thing in common for I would also smile at your temper. One lady I knew was very prone to tempers, are we not attracted as men to such women, however she would rant at me and tell me that I was not normal as no matter how much she ranted I would just smile and remain calm, yes that really did annoy her.

Still great to have you on the forum, you are a true breath of fresh air, so full of all that matters and you make me laugh

So guess it is up the little stairs to bedfordshire now, been a busy day. Time to dream.
Enjoy your evening.

Mx

Oh and what is it you feel you have missed out on in life, I noticed you put it in your profile. No need to answer that if personal in nature..x
Gianetta
US

09-01-2016, 12:44 AM

Ahhh....well Steven does not smile..he throw his head back and laugh like a jerkass! lol.... I speak 100 words a minute when I am angry and he just laugh and can not stop sometimes - Urrrrr! ...and then I laugh after I stop being angry. I dunno about whats so great for what I say - I just say what I thinking...some time I not thinking so clearly because when I go back and read - oh boy...lol... But - that just the way it is. I speak what I thinking. I dunno what it is that I missing "up there" because I am down here - I just feel like I am missing so many things - like when at a concert or some event - I can not see because of all the tall ones around me...so - I can not answer because I do not know what it is that I am missing. Ha! Steven is 6'5" tall and I come up to his arm pit almost - so - you see - there is much more above me in the world. I HATE HATE to be short! GAH! But I think most Italians is short ones... we can not help it.
Thank you.. and good night to you also... shhhh...
Gia

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top