Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2016, 01:29 AM

Rod Stewart - When I Need You..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8Xh3kr1gDE

Nigh Nights!... I am off to sleeping.. xo
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2016, 01:38 AM

Re: Rod Stewart - When I Need You..

splendid! He was my favourite singer years ago, very sexy I have to say!
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2016, 03:46 AM

At one time as Rod Stewart got older and his popularity and record sales went down, he tried singing classical music
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2016, 04:32 AM

but he's bounced back and become popular again
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2016, 10:33 AM

Amy Belle and Rod Stewart at the Royal Albert Hall. Stewart found her busking on the streets in Glasgow, hence the girl does look nervous . Sad story , her rise to fame was short and she returned again to busking on the streets.
Still I have always loved this song and Rod Stewart is up there with the greats.

Then if you prefer his ex-wife

Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2016, 03:14 PM

Hello Honey (that is such a sweet name!)

Yes - I think his voice have improve over the year - and I like his more new songs even better! (sexy video..haha... sorry for that)
Thank you for comment here!
From Gia xo
Gianetta
US

09-01-2016, 03:18 PM

Hmm.. I have not ever hear of Amy Belle but she have a sweet voice! - yes, she look very nervous, poor thing.. ..I sorry I do not know what its mean "busking" .. ?? I am not able to see the 2nd wife video - it is block - but how I wish I was a tall one like she! Also very pretty! Thank you for the videos!
From Gia
Gianetta
US

09-01-2016, 03:19 PM

Yes Honey, he have bounce back very well!
Gianetta
US

09-01-2016, 03:20 PM

I think I like his classical music the best! It is much more easy for me to understanding his words when he speak more slowly in the songs...
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2016, 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
Hmm.. I have not ever hear of Amy Belle but she have a sweet voice! - yes, she look very nervous, poor thing.. ..I sorry I do not know what its mean "busking" .. ?? I am not able to see the 2nd wife video - it is block - but how I wish I was a tall one like she! Also very pretty! Thank you for the videos!
From Gia
Hi Gia,

So sorry , I forget about such things as "Busking". "Busking" is singing or playing in the streets for money. Here some are very poor at it and others are brilliant. If they are good then I may find a close seat and enjoy their playing and it is my pleasure to give them a generous donation.
Getting cold here now , outside that is, I am sitting in front of the burning log fire.
Sorry about the missed clip, it was just a popular and funny young song about a girl and boyfriend, except the young boyfriend is besotted with the mother.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top