Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2016, 03:05 PM

Re: Rod Stewart - When I Need You..

Hi Gia

I noticed the song and thought of you. Another interesting area I will need to look up, looks a fabulous lifestyle. I would love the boats and the fishing. Guess Vermont must be somewhere up your way, sorry if it is not. However Vermont is the home of "Orvis", my shop and also home to crystal clear streams that produce like our few chalk streams great trout fishing, my lifetime love.
Sorry about the further message confusion, I think I posted your OH must cost a fortune to keep . OH is short for "Other Half" (husband), my he is a big lad, I was suggesting that he must cost a fortune to feed
Sorry messages on here a problem for you due to forum rules.
However you can always ask me questions on Email...
dukeofearl@gmx.co.uk

Seems the local river in the picture I posted with the castle has broken its banks and urgent repairs are being carried out. That may be interesting when the high tide pushes up. At the moment the rain falls hard as it did last night with thunder and lightning.

Stay happy...Mx
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2016, 03:24 PM

Hello Mx..
Thank you very much!... yes - is a nice place to live - right now (with no summer touristas) there is not many people who lives here all the year around - mostly summer people will arrive again in next May until September..so we have nice and quietness. It is a very old fishing village here with many many boats, but they are all put away for winter time weather - they sleeping. .... Oh yes. Vermont is about 5 or 6 hour away from here - way way up north - almost to Canada. Vermont is beautiful - all like farms and mountain - the opposite of here. Only the sea is here, but that okay - we enjoy it even when it is angry. I know Orvis business - and have order from them often! - - Haha ..yes, Steven is a big moose. In the picture that I have in my album, he is 6.5" and my Godson Michael and me have to stand on a small mountain so Steven can have his face to show in the picture..lol.... Michael is way more tall now! - Gia is the same. : / .... Yes...it cost a lots a lots to feeding Steven.. and Auntie Anna and Uncle Nuno and daughter and son in law ....and LORENZO! haha! He will retorn to his own home today... last night he snore like one those saw for cut down a tree... but still I will miss him - he is very comical to watch. Do you know he try very very hard to speak like a human...I speak to him in Italian and he try to repeat..haha... we "laff" to him all the whole weekend, except when his hiney get stuck on the wood fence. Ay...
Thank you very much -
From Gia xo
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2016, 06:00 PM

Oh you crack me up girl with your posts

Have you got any Sisters the same, what more could any forum want to bring a smile to the face of even the most dour ....Mike xx

Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2016, 06:09 PM

I cracks you up with the post? .. ? (laff you mean?) - Okay - well ... then I have fulfill my quest to MAKE SOME ONE HAPPY today! haha... Yes I do has a sister and two brother who all was beat me senseless when I was little(r) ...I am the baby of the family and oh boy - they was pinch me and bite me...lol.... NOW...they come to visit me in the summer time when they want to swim the bay! I remind them all the time for the beatings they give to me when my parents not around. IF my Papa was to see that, he will have give them a good one! But - they was very sneaky and they tell to me: Gia - if you tell on us you will get another beat! :/ So...I shut up. (May BE that is why I become a nurse? - to care for others who are defense less? ) ...I am sorry but I am not able to see the video that is there - it is say it is not available in you country. That mean the USA. Sorry sorry..but thank you for post some thing.
From Gia xo
Deborah2307
Weymouth Dorset
Deborah2307 is female  Deborah2307 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2016, 06:30 PM

Going back to start of the conversation, my granddaughter bought me the new Rod Stewart album for Christmas, I have it playing in my caras I drive to and from work it is great
Gianetta
US

10-01-2016, 06:39 PM

Hi Deborah!

Yes- to go back to the start of the conversation, I will have to search for his new music. Thank you for you comment here ... Is nice to have you visit. Can you tell to me please the name of the new music? I will like to hear it! Thank youu!
From Gia xo
Deborah2307
Weymouth Dorset
Deborah2307 is female  Deborah2307 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2016, 07:03 PM

Hi Gianetta the album is called 'Another Country'
Gianetta
US

10-01-2016, 07:18 PM

Hi -

Oh that is great Deborah! Thank you for let me know! I appreciate!
xo

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top