Join for free
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2016, 03:44 PM

Song of the Day is....... :)

JOHN LENNON - STARTING OVER ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UQ4hJon20Q
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2016, 06:07 PM

Re: Song of the Day is....... :)

Well I never knew that he recorded that song!

A know a lady who did and she has just sadly died

But just for you here is another song she recorded and much loved by me.

Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2016, 06:16 PM

Ohhh! I know this song! Poor Natalie Cole - is so sad that she pass away and also that you lady friend have pass away... .... My favorite song is the song that Natalie sing along with her Papa Nat - 'Unforgettable' .. it make me to cry each time I hear that one. Aww...but -now they are together once more time. This is a sad but a beautiful song - make you thinking of you lady friend, yes? I understand. Thank you very much for share for us!
Gia xo
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2016, 06:25 PM

You make me laff in a nice way. Quite funny our little words problem, I must word things better my end, my fault, sorry.

I have not lost a lady , I was meaning Nat.

I like another singer, but you will laugh at me
Gianetta
US

09-01-2016, 06:39 PM

Oh boy ... I am sorry very much, Mike... I was think that you mean you have a lady friend who was pass away. (it not take too much for me to be confuse!) .... I dunno why you will thinking that I will laugh to you for like another singer? Why I will laugh? Again, Gia is confuse... : / - I would not laughing at anyone who have a favorite singer - who is me to laugh???
Gianetta
US

09-01-2016, 06:41 PM

Excuse me please - but that is how you spelling the word laugh? Like laff? You spell it different in English? Gahh! This is why I have a difficult time to learning to spell and say things...haha... Laff is laugh?
dukeofearl
south coast uk

09-01-2016, 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
Excuse me please - but that is how you spelling the word laugh? Like laff? You spell it different in English? Gahh! This is why I have a difficult time to learning to spell and say things...haha... Laff is laugh?
Oh I did it again The say laugh and laughter . Laff is just my little funny word meaning Laugh. Like kiss---xxx. So do you get it Luv, "Emjay" who posts on here will teach you "Cockney Rhyming Slang", how to go up the apple a pound pears and pick up the dog and bone
Gianetta
US

09-01-2016, 08:15 PM

Sorry - is easier for me if I copy and paste the messages and post them here so I not have to go up and down and up and down to remember it! :} .......................................

Oh I did it again The say laugh and laughter . Laff is just my little funny word meaning Laugh. Like kiss---xxx. So do you get it Luv, "Emjay" who posts on here will teach you "Cockney Rhyming Slang", how to go up the apple a pound pears and pick up the dog and bone.

** Okay - I thank you for tell to me that it is just you own funny way to writing laugh..lol...... the rest of the message - I do not figure out. Is the Cockney like the Limey? Some one tell me they words was Limey. I so confuse...haha.... we will forget about this one please, okay? Is too much for Gia right now...hahaa.... Thank you Mike for explain to me.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top